Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I embarrassed you in one thread and now you're following me like a fakkit. The fact that you don’t even have anything to say in the thread :russ:
I've been posting in this thread all Damn day you incompetent buffoon... I keep getting interrupted however by several posters taking over pages of this thread to shyt on your stupidity.... It's entertaining to me :russ:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
She could be GREEN for all we care. Donald Trump has support from real life white supremists and yall sitting here arguing about whether she’s Black. How about don’t support or help literal nazis who tried to overthrow our government get back in office.
:russell:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
No they didn’t. Race already existed and was known. The Egyptians documented the different races when white people were still running around naked. No wonder you think black people are a monolith. You need to be re-educated

seti1a.gif

Show me the ancient Egyptian classification system.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I've been posting in this thread all Damn day you incompetent buffoon... I keep getting interrupted however by several posters taking over pages of this thread to shyt on your stupidity.... It's entertaining to me :russ:
We already know you spent the whole day in this thread posting about me you dikkriding fakkit :dead:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She could be GREEN for all we care. Donald Trump has support from real life white supremists and yall sitting here arguing about whether she’s Black. How about don’t support or help literal nazis who tried to overthrow our government get back in office.

Like I said in another thread if Trump is this universal threat to society and the Black vote is NEEDED to ensure Kamala gets into office to keep Trump out then how isn't this the best damn time to DEMAND tangibles with a subsequent plan of action? Trump is this universal threat and the Black Vote is needed which surely means there cannot be any chance of hearing any words other than "yes we will" to any proposed demands. As the fate of American society is on the line right? Or is it all bullshyt? :unimpressed:

Can you answer this please? :unimpressed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
We already know you spent the whole day in this thread posting about me you dikkriding fakkit :dead:
But you're replying to every post...so what does that mean you've been doing all day aside from getting shytted on? :russ:

You see this is what happens when you try to grow a brain....you find yourself humiliated on a public forum by several people