Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Same guy you quoted said this earlier today in this thread:
Im right :manny:

There are over 3000 ethnic groups in Africa alone yet we allowed the least diverse group of people on the planet to group us into one racial category.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
She’s not black to me :manny:

I don’t believe in racist ideologies like the “one drop rule”

You’re black if you have a black lineage and claim your blackness. She said she’s Indian/asian

Her mother said she’s Caucasian and her father said he’s not black, he’s Jamaican. If her whole family doesn’t want to be black than fukk em.

Sge said she was Black, has Black lineage, therefore is Black by your own standards.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Most black people don't care. Are black children raised by non black adoptive parents not black despite not growing up in a black household? Would you make this argument? My guess not.

Also most of her life has been in the US and been around the black community in some form or another. She was literally bused to school during intergration efforts. Stop it lol.

I wasn’t making any argument. I was just pointing out that the DNA statistics were close.

You should answer the bolded :patrice:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
As I said in the other thread. He's been using a bunch of colibreh rhetoric in this interview.
They push their talking points directly to them, you thought these stupid motherfukkers could come up with their own thoughts. They get told what to think to make them feel like free thinkers. Even tho they all have the same opinion on everything black.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Im right :manny:

There are over 3000 ethnic groups in Africa alone yet we allowed the least diverse group of people on the planet to group us into one racial category.

Those 'least diverse group of people...' created the concept you use to identify yourself by.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They push their talking points directly to them, you thought these stupid motherfukkers could come up with their own thoughts. They get told what to think to make them feel like free thinkers. Even tho they all have the same opinion on everything black.
How come "yall only voting for her because she's Black" doesn't work for Black Republicans? Why does it stop there?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This guy doesn't care enough about Black people to read. All his posts are from "the gut." Lazy and the politics match it.
Have you posted any evidence of Kamala claiming to be black prior to running for president? I’ve posted her birth certificate and her claiming her Indian heritage numerous times on here. If you can’t back your statements up with facts then don’t respond to me.