Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I wasn’t making any argument. I was just pointing out that the DNA statistics were close.

You should answer the bolded :patrice:
Isn't my answer obvious by how I asked it in the first place? What do you think?
:mjlol:

If anything, a black person in a non black environment is going to be very aware of their blackness more than anyone because they most likely grew up around individuals who never let them forget it.

The issue is how they internalize and react to the above.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

What are people talking about man. Telling her she's not black is a losing strategy that is....dare I say...weird. You gotta be knee deep in white boy fukkery to find this appealing.

Knee deep you say? :mjpls:

kamala-harris-doug-1013-f57ab65b7a9b4412aab90f9929a6ae0e.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Have you posted any evidence of Kamala claiming to be black prior to running for president? I’ve posted her birth certificate and her claiming her Indian heritage numerous times on here. If you can’t back your statements up with facts then don’t respond to me.
You don't read up on Black people. My ex is a rep for the city of Baltimore. Strongest lover of Black people I know, Hampton grad, Howard Law School grad and goes so hard for the city of Baltimore. She has been under Kamala's wing for a minute.

I don't give a fukk WHAT your unread on Black folks posts stick to. Kamala roping Black folk in isn't contrived or forced, nor is it NEW that you need a discovery for it.

You don't care about Black people beyond your "gut" telling you shyt.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
No they didn’t you idiot :mjlol:

Yes, they did. They created "race". They did so because they wanted to otherize Indians, then they extended it to justify the enslavement of those they classified as Black.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You don't read up on Black people. My ex is a rep for the city of Baltimore. Strongest lover of Black people I know, Hampton grad, Howard Law School grad and goes so hard for the city of Baltimore. She has been under Kamala's wing for a minute.

I don't give a fukk WHAT your unread on Black folks posts stick to. Kamala roping Black folk in isn't contrived or forced, nor is it NEW that you need a discovery for it.

You don't care about Black people beyond your "gut" telling you shyt.
I told you not to respond unless you were providing evidence to back up your claim. You could have left this in the drafts :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yes, they did. They created "race". They did so because they wanted to otherize Indians, then they extended it to justify the enslavement of those they classified as Black.
No they didn’t. Race already existed and was known. The Egyptians documented the different races when white people were still running around naked. No wonder you think black people are a monolith. You need to be re-educated

seti1a.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I told you not to respond unless you were providing evidence to back up your claim. You could have left this in the drafts :mjlol:
She could be GREEN for all we care. Donald Trump has support from real life white supremists and yall sitting here arguing about whether she’s Black. How about don’t support or help literal nazis who tried to overthrow our government get back in office.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'll tell a Jamaican to their face they ain't Black American. You fukking bytches think I'm afraid to defend my people?

I can't wait till the mass deportations begin, I'ma be cracking every foreign rat skull I find :wow:

You’d have a fight on your hands black calling Jamaicans anything else but black. You really believe the only black people in the world have American accents?