Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
/r/conspiracy has been a white supremacist subreddit for well over a decade.

Again, why is how black she is affect anything. Yall the ones getting all white supremecist by getting mad she aint black like it matters.

I dont frequent politixal sides of the internet, theres no list of “dont go here, whitw suoremexy for 10 years” anywhere but in yall heads.. I go on reddit and see just as much left leaning as right.

Kamala came-out of nowhere and now beating trump and yall gon die on the hill of how black she is, exactly what trump wants from you.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Yeah I don't understand why they are trying to ignore her Indian heritage. Her being of mixed ancestry and succeeding is an example of the America they want to promote.
I guess they think it’ll hurt the black vote

I don’t think that would be the case though.

They’re smarter than me and I assume they have data to back up their plan :yeshrug:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The dumbest thing about calling Kamala black is that if someone asked her about her Indian culture she could tell you about the foods she grew up eating, the traditional garments she wore as a child, the family values etc etc.

She couldn’t do the same thing with “black” culture because she wasn’t never around that side of her family. Which is why she went on the breakfast club and when asked if she smoked weed her response was “are you kidding me, I’m Jamaican” :hhh:

Her own father wrote a public letter over the embarrassment and disrespect of Jamaican culture

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
It may not be 100% but it’s close enough. Just based on the last 3 generations in her family she is at MOST be 25% black

None of this matters though because lineage is not more important than culture. She was raised in Indian culture by her mother… in Canada. Calling her a black woman is disrespectful to the black culture and experience. Being black is more than just lineage.
She is still black to you people though. :umad:
Anyone who brings up percentages is automatic suspect.

:mjpls:

Daps
Those federal employees include those that are in research and design in the Aviation sector . Those folks will end up in the private sector . It’s not some only “Targeting black dmv” workers nonsense that the coli was on.

It’s not going to just harm the black middle class..but middle and low class people in general. Which is why I’m not voting for a party that has members that embrace it .

Is project 2025 going to take us back to Jim Crow like some ppl act like ..No
another c00n ass suspected cac giving trump the benefit of the doubt.

it will take further back than jim crow.

:unimpressed:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It may not be 100% but it’s close enough. Just based on the last 3 generations in her family she is at MOST be 25% black

None of this matters though because lineage is not more important than culture. She was raised in Indian culture by her mother… in Canada. Calling her a black woman is disrespectful to the black culture and experience. Being black is more than just lineage.
Most black people don't care. Are black children raised by non black adoptive parents not black despite not growing up in a black household? Would you make this argument? My guess not.

Also most of her life has been in the US and been around the black community in some form or another. She was literally bused to school during intergration efforts. Stop it lol.

This article covers the life of Kamala Harris prior to her tenure as Attorney General of California. Kamala Devi Harris was born in Oakland, California in 1964 to biologist Shyamala Gopalan and economist Donald J. Harris. The Harris family moved to various locations in the Midwestern United States from 1966 to 1970, when she moved back to California. At the age of twelves she moved to Montreal, Quebec, where she attended school through her first year of college. She then attended Howard University and the University of California College of the Law, San Francisco.

In her early career she served as Alameda County Deputy District Attorney, then San Francisco County Assistant District Attorney, and then running the Family and Children's Services Division in the San Francisco City Attorney's Office. She was then elected to two terms as District Attorney of San Francisco during 2004–2011.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
literally avoiding fba/ados lineage and ethnicity because they know dodo bird negroes subscribe to "im just regular black" blanket blackness ideology. The outside observer sees that stupidity and simply takes advantage of it :pachaha:

Trump 2024:blessed::blessed::blessed:
Your opinion in these threads should be ignored. You're a proud Trump supporter. How can you claim to care about 'fba/ados' and support that? Are you ever going to explain it or are you going to keep running away?

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Kamala is a coolie gyal?
:leon:
Them south Asians age like shyt but our girl looks good for her age. It must be the 12.5% African in her. She has more than one drop.
:skip:
It’s crazy. Josh McDaniels is half black but can’t really claim being FBA. Kamala might be 1/8 non-ADOS black but is running as a “black woman”.
:sas2:
Genetics is crazy and a lottery. If she was 7/8 European instead of 1/2 South Asian, we wouldn’t know she was “black”.
:sas1:
shyt is a clown show and shouldn’t matter. All women shouldn’t let the govt tell them what to do with their bodies. Republican women are stupid and spit the nonsense their fathers and husbands spit.
:heh:
Women are 51% of the population so the presidential race shouldn’t be close but here we are. All minorities should vote for Kamala based on the fact that the Trump Republicans hate all minorities.
:manny:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Same guy you quoted said this earlier today in this thread:

This is why the blackness narrative is such a simple minded construct that needs to be left in the 20th century along with negro, colored, etc

4. People of African descent are far too diverse to be grouped into a monolithic category like “black”

that guy

Superstar
Daps

She’s not black to me :manny:

I don’t believe in racist ideologies like the “one drop rule”

You’re black if you have a black lineage and claim your blackness. She said she’s Indian/asian

Her mother said she’s Caucasian and her father said he’s not black, he’s Jamaican. If her whole family doesn’t want to be black than fukk em.