Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Nope....born and raised here

You're a smart dumb nikka with limited world view. It's why these Whites continue to fool you with this "blame the other" tricknology

YOU ARE "THE OTHER" DUMB nikka :mjlol:

If you are even Black....with that much red, you no doubt have said a plethora of dumb shyt on this board and have been taken to task for it, just like right now.
You're a dupe. A nikka who think he smart but is brainwashed.Who is blaming anyone. Im blaming open border policy. Which is what a smart muhfukka would do.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The fact that Illegal immigration is trending downward as well as the fact that most of the Ilegal imigrants in this country are here on expired visas has been addressed numerous times in this thread

Be willfully ignorant, brehs :mjlol:

That's not the issue discussed in this thread.

And overstaying your visa is also against the law.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You're a dupe. A nikka who think he smart but is brainwashed.Who is blaming anyone. Im blaming open border policy. Which is what a smart muhfukka would do.
There is no open border policy nor will there ever be one in this country. Thanks for playing.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Pretty sure so called liberal Ana Kasparian (The Young Turks) said blacks should learn to speak Spanish, so they can compete with people who shouldn't even be here :what:

Ann Coulter of all people aired her out for suggesting black AMERICANS need to
bend over for illegals.

They're desperate to replace black people. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised to hear some of our own people say defeated loser shyt like that :snoop:
This right here brings up a point I won't get too much into but:mjpls:African Americans may be surprised by who their only allies on certain situations might be:mjpls:

In the words of Diamond from Players Club, no blood ain't no thicker than no water either:mjpls:

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
There is no open border policy nor will there ever be one in this country. Thanks for playing.
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. So Central Americans all come in through the border terminal and get they papers checked? :russ:

Why are they on foot then. You probably is from Brooklyn and never left the City. you're a bozo fukk outta here

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This right here brings up a point I won't get too much into but:mjpls:African Americans may be surprised by who their only allies on certain situations might be:mjpls:

In the words of Diamond from Players Club, no blood ain't no thicker than no water either:mjpls:
Well well well, we've finally made it full circle to the sentiment that other brehs arent dumb enough to outwardly state are not courageous enough to say.

You acknowledge these talking points are racist propaganda and you support it.

And you feel these racist right wingers are your friends in spite of them creating the circumstances where american born black people feel like they have to compete with unskilled non english speakers for shytty jobs.

Amazing. Dudes have spent so much time flippantly calling black folks "c00ns" now you're turning into em

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
So what issue do you have with my statement?

And why are you asking me to point them out to prove that they're here when you agree that they're here?
You’re right. While I believe few in number (definitely not worth calling out), there are some definitely on this but forum. So, you are right with your statement.

This isn’t the first time you’ve called undercover Trump supporters and agents. You should call them out and let us know who they are.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo. So Central Americans all come in through the border terminal and get they papers checked? :russ:

Why are they on foot then. You probably is from Brooklyn and never left the City. you're a bozo fukk outta here
My avy is me on a beach in Mexico :mjlol:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Nope pretty smart and not dumb

I have an undergrad degree and an MBA

At no point in my adult life have I EVER competed with an illegal immigrant for a position. Period.

If you are Black and you are, the problem might be YOU and your lack of skills or desirable skillset with regards to the workplace

My threat is and has ALWAYS been WHITES. Particularly, WHITE WOMEN.

Furthermore, business owners love minimizing costs. Hiring illegal immigrants is one of the best way to do this. Your issue isn't with illegal immigrants, it's with the people who hire them knowing it is illegal to do so.

Keep sucking that Orange dikk though :mjlol:
OK then so man up and begin your fight against white women instead of belittling the black Americans who can't afford to have your education and don't have your skill set.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yeah aight that's Coney Island foh
Yes because the beaches of Coney Island have blue water :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
OK then so man up and begin your fight against white women instead of belittling the black Americans who don't have your education and skill set.
LOL @ begin...smarten up dumb dumb

I'm belittling smart dumb nikkas who believe that illegal immigrants are taking their jobs

They are not. You would not work for what these people are being paid.

And if your employer is hiring them, then it is YOUR EMPLOYERS FAULT.

Parroting the talking points of White Supremacists is smart dumb nikka shyt

Ally yourselves with the people who have caused destruction in impoverished brown people's countries because they believe they had the right to, but then get mad when those impoverished people seek a better life, brehs :mjlol:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Except most of america has moved on from the blue collar sector and unto white collar computer and or technical jobs. This was forseen in the 90s. My mom was an immigrant working at Golden chickens and for saw this. She took a vocational program (offered by the govt which any could take) and took up claims examining. She's now a business analyst. Sorry but no, no fukking excuses for the useless. Well there is a will there is. a way. Don't fukking excuse that shyt when there opportunities people will get on a raft risk life and death for and you just choose not to utilize. Blame parents or culture

dont you live somewhere in asia?

let me explain whats going on since youve been up at your desk posting in the coli

illegals do not work in the fields picking lettuce, illegals use fake documentation to apply to all types of jobs

secondly, black people are at the bottom academically, economically and unfortunately black people are not as tight knit as some other groups and a lot of times black people have lesser numbers, so in a lot of factories, food places and retail, a black person has a harder time getting into entry level jobs then a latino because latinos, including the ones that are here legally look out for themselves more than black people look out for each other

so overall the black person at the lower end of the education/skills spectrum is experiencing a different dynamic then educated negroes

its truly disgusting how educated negroes are so willing to ignore whats going on at the bottom and bragging about having jobs in white corporate america, you're a snob and you are not on code

Last edited: