Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
In an effort to make your point about the importance of formal education, you're ignoring a few things.

If what you said about your family background is true....the same jobs in question........the ones that you are ashamed/sad to see Blacks performing when you visit other places....are the EXACT jobs your parents did when they arrived at the country you were raised in. These are also the same jobs that your relatives or countrymen do TODAY when they first arrive in that same country.
Illegal eastern Euro immigrants will drive down the wage or eliminate job openings for people who are legal residents/citizens who want to work.

When foreign goods threaten domestic industries, governments often impose tarrifs. The "free market" shyt goes right out of the window when competition from outsiders starts affecting the bottom line. It's not allowed to go unchecked.

I'm all about elevating, education, entreprenuership and I hear the overall point you're trying to make, but I disagree.

*and kanye is an idiot, hardly the right person to quote in a discussion about important things....in my opinion

TBH my mum got her degree at 50 with 3 grown children :yeshrug:

I hear what you saying though. I was a little rash this morning.

Right wing brehs tried to play the same shyt here saying the Eastern European’s are stealing the black and Asian jobs.

Them Polaks and other Eastern Europeans serving coffee, cleaning, plumbing while building their wealth base breh, opening shops left and right while the 'mandem' tryba be rappers.

True say. They building for better and bigger things.

Even that sense of progression is better than remaining stagnant and aiming for scraps.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Man I swear these dumb ass nikkas capin for illegals need put to sleep...

What the fukk are teenagers and young adults supposed to do when you have middle aged immigrants / Mexicans takin jobs they should be doing.

Chicago has an unemployment rate for black teens and young adults is ~50% and you see these old ass immigrants / Mexicans takin jobs they can be doing so when you one of these nikkas who ain’t got shyt pull up on your dumb ass or somebody you know because they don’t have shyt better to do....

Definition of smart dumb out of touch nikkas that don’t know shyt about how the real world is, just what they see on the internet.
Why are you blaming the illegal immigrant workers and not the corporate white guys who are obviously exploiting the situation and not creating economic opportunities for the youth of African-American communities :dahell:

The problem isn't people coming here to work low-wage jobs, the problem is rich businessmen LIKE TRUMP, outsourcing all the manufacturing jobs that used to be the base of America's middle-class. Detroit being the prime example (then those unemployed factory workers vote him because he promised to bring their jobs back. :snoop:). This leaves only low-wage jobs, and one person has to work multiple jobs to support themselves; one person multiple low-wage jobs eventually creates competition for those low-wage, entry level jobs that used to go to younger, less-skilled workers.

It's like you all trust the white guy in a suit even after he's fukked you over repeatedly, for decades. And then the second he points his finger at another non-white group and goes "Uh, they did it", everybody directs the anger that should be aimed toward him and his class of corporate cronies, and transfers it to another oppressed socioeconomic group (illegal immigrants). How are y'all this naive to economics and racial politics in the US? This is "How White Guys fukk People Over 101" shyt. The guy can barely read, this isn't even an advanced class, and y'all are still falling for it.

This is just basic socio-economic shyt. It makes no sense, kicking out all the illegals will still have economic oppression from white guys in the upper class, who are also the ones making you think illegal immigrants are the enemy. Meanwhile, illegal immigrants have no political voice because they get deported, so they make the perfect scapegoat. :dahell:

Last edited:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re right. While I believe few in number (definitely not worth calling out), there are some definitely on this but forum. So, you are right with your statement.

This isn’t the first time you’ve called undercover Trump supporters and agents. You should call them out and let us know who they are.
:gucci:I'm going to need you to reread what I posted in here because you seem to have comprehension issues.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why are you blaming the illegal immigrant workers and not the corporate white guys who are obviously exploiting the situation and not creating economic opportunities for the youth of African-American communities :dahell:

The problem isn't people coming here to work low-wage jobs, the problem is rich businessmen LIKE TRUMP, outsourcing all the manufacturing jobs that used to be the base of America's middle-class. Detroit being the prime example (then those unemployed factory workers vote him because he promised to bring their jobs back. :snoop:). This leaves only low-wage jobs, and one person has to work multiple jobs to support themselves; one person multiple low-wage jobs eventually creates competition for those low-wage jobs.

It's like you all trust the white guy in a suit even after he's fukked you over repeatedly, for decades. And then the second he points his finger at another non-white group, everybody directs the anger that should be aimed toward him and his class of corporate cronies, and transfers it to another oppressed socioeconomic group (illegal immigrants). How are y'all this naive to economics and racial politics in the US? This is "How White Guys fukk People Over 101" shyt. The guy can barely read, this isn't even an advanced class, and y'all are still falling for it.

This is just basic socio-economic shyt. It makes no sense, kicking out all the illegals will still have economic oppression from white guys in the upper class, who are also the ones making you think illegal immigrants are the enemy. Meanwhile, illegal immigrants have no political voice because they get deported, so they make the perfect scapegoat. :dahell:

Didn’t read and no one asked your opinion on the topic white boy :whatdafukk:

Don’t quote me about shyt pertaining to black Americans fakkit, negged.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

See, this makes no sense :heh:

So you'll listen to the white guy donald trump (a nazi) when he's feeding you his rhetoric about how illegal immigrants are the problem :mjpls:

But you won't listen to a white guy telling you that it's the corporate white businessmen like Donald Trump who are at fault for creating economic oppression in the first place, and outsourcing all the middle-class jobs; the reason why people work multiple low-wage jobs that used to go to teenagers, instead of one manufacturing job that were all outsourced by guys like Donald Trump in the 1980s.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
People use fake ssn and tin numbers all the time. Even alot of medical jobs Spanish is mandatory not preferred.Back in the day when i was a kid I worked at the ralphs distribution center in the early 2000's. The pay started off at like 15hr and the Mexicans always would be snitching trying to get the blacks fired.I can see why blacks are resentful
Not only that but only government jobs or jobs that require certain licenses or certifications will even check to verify you graduated hs. I worked for the US postal service when I was 19 and they are the only ones who ever asked to see my diploma. I work in insurance now and they have to verify education due to state licenses required to be an adjuster. Other then those two nobody has even bothered to verify my education. And I've worked plenty of good paying jobs.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I

That fagot negged me

Talking bout some “yeah go ahead and agree with trump” :mjlol:

I’m supposed to disagree with a fact cuz trump said it? :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What neighborhood are you from? Yall sound like lames:gucci:
I grew up in south central, believe it or not, not every black person living in L.A. was on some gang shyt and willing to go to war with a bunch of Mexican gangs shooting at random black kids. Most just moved out of state or to other parts of California.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
show me where I supported trump.

man you are fukking slow

People wanted him to blow up the GOP field, not to win. He was a complete republican troll. We wanted Hillary to win.
This is just epochal, monumental, historic levels of juelzing :mjlol:

This is like the Mona Lisa of juelzing, the sum total of Nap’s years of juelzing. :wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Let's see if this true. Were nikkas bullying them in the 80s and 90s true or false and what hood u was in
South central, I was born in 90 and no black folks weren't bullying them, the gangbangers were doing gangbanger shyt. The Mexican gangs started terrorizing regular working class black people

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I grew up in south central, believe it or not, not every black person living in L.A. was on some gang shyt and willing to go to war with a bunch of Mexican gangs shooting at random black kids. Most just moved out of state or to other parts of California.

Nikka im from the eastside of the hub.I'm saying what turf you from and how old are you? Your being vauge.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont you live somewhere in asia?

let me explain whats going on since youve been up at your desk posting in the coli

illegals do not work in the fields picking lettuce, illegals use fake documentation to apply to all types of jobs

secondly, black people are at the bottom academically, economically and unfortunately black people are not as tight knit as some other groups and a lot of times black people have lesser numbers, so in a lot of factories, food places and retail, a black person has a harder time getting into entry level jobs then a latino because latinos, including the ones that are here legally look out for themselves more than black people look out for each other

so overall the black person at the lower end of the education/skills spectrum is experiencing a different dynamic then educated negroes

its truly disgusting how educated negroes are so willing to ignore whats going on at the bottom and bragging about having jobs in white corporate america, you're a snob and you are not on code

Forked tongue snake tactics

Care to quantify the bolded? Ban bet that "fake paperwork illegals" does not even make up 40% of illegal immigrants in the workforce considering the majority of immigrants in general dont speak english.

nikkas in here weaving lies like illegal immigrants taking over wall street yet brehs trying to act like they arent mindlessly repeating racist talking points.

Between this and the rkelly shyt I'm starting to realize maybe the women are right and this place is just on the wrong side of history more often than not