Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Same shyt in the EU. I don’t care if Vlad from Poland is immigrating here for jobs. I don’t do the bottom of the barrel shyt like serving coffee or gardening
Them Polaks and other Eastern Europeans serving coffee, cleaning, plumbing while building their wealth base breh, opening shops left and right while the 'mandem' tryba be rappers.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Them Polaks and other Eastern Europeans serving coffee, cleaning, plumbing while building their wealth base breh, opening shops left and right while the 'mandem' tryba be rappers.

so many black people all over the world refuse to believe that black people are under economic attack from all people and all sides

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The fact that Illegal immigration is trending downward as well as the fact that most of the Ilegal imigrants in this country are here on expired visas has been addressed numerous times in this thread

Be willfully ignorant, brehs :mjlol:
Have you ever seen proof of the latter?
It's difficult for me to believe that there are more expired visa violators here than people who snuck into the country. And how would the numbers for the illegal border crossers be accurately measured to compare?

Can you provide a source for that for either 2017 or 2018?

AP article from Aug. 2018 estimates the figure is 40% and lists the countries with the most offenders

More than 700,000 foreigners overstayed visas last year

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Well well well, we've finally made it full circle to the sentiment that other brehs arent dumb enough to outwardly state are not courageous enough to say.

You acknowledge these talking points are racist propaganda and you support it.

And you feel these racist right wingers are your friends in spite of them creating the circumstances where american born black people feel like they have to compete with unskilled non english speakers for shytty jobs.

Amazing. Dudes have spent so much time flippantly calling black folks "c00ns" now you're turning into em
You made the right statement. They not courageous enough. I am.

Where's the racist propaganda? And where did I acknowledge it? You're an immigrant or the child of an immigrant. You wouldn't know racism if it stomped you in your fukkin face.

African Americans have always had some white American allies going back to John Brown it is what it is.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
3bb72d83-ccad-4e4e-aa98-a83dbe0e7f75.png

4d8ab987-133f-4a1d-b02b-8107b83b1096.png

0bebbd4d-da2a-4597-aba9-47e7365ca8a6.png

Neo-conservatives have been using these tactics for decades all over the world. It's obviously not the immigrants who are the real threat, but the white men who keep telling everyone immigrants are the threat.

I'm supposed to believe Donald Trump cares for African-Americans at all? What about when he ran a full page ad in the NYT calling for the death penalty of the Central Park 5 (modern day equivalent of calling for a lynching)?

What about when he was found guilty of discriminatory housing practices by the US Federal government? What about when he advocated more police brutality and sending federal troops into Chicago?

What about when he held a photo-op promised to fund historically black colleges only to slash their budgets?

If after all this, merely saying “I also hate illegal immigrants” gets any of you to actually fall for this rhetoric, you’re just blind and pathetic and probably a byproduct of America's neutered education system which strips people of critical thinking skills. :francis:

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
There is no open border policy nor will there ever be one in this country. Thanks for playing.

technically there isnt an open border policy but realistically that is the intention of the Democratic party. If your girl Hillary had won, her intention was to give work visas to all 11 million illegal aliens in the country, which would have flooded the labor market (not your labor market, since you have a job within white corporate america, i mean to the rest of america) and also her plan was to increase immigration by tens of millions over the next decade which over the long run would have had AA at native american status in the us in terms of percentages

black people dodged a huge bullet when hillary lost and the DNCs plans for pseudo open borders (aka lax immigration enforcement and benefits for illegals) is a threat to black people

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Yes because the beaches of Coney Island have blue water :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

LOL @ begin...smarten up dumb dumb

I'm belittling smart dumb nikkas who believe that illegal immigrants are taking their jobs

They are not
. You would not work for what these people are being paid.

And if your employer is hiring them, then it is YOUR EMPLOYERS FAULT.

Parroting the talking points of White Supremacists is smart dumb nikka shyt

Ally yourselves with the people who have caused destruction in impoverished brown people's countries because they believe they had the right to, but then get mad when those impoverished people seek a better life, brehs :mjlol:
You so far removed from the African American community no need to engage your bullshyt, uppity ass immigrant.

Do you honestly think black men and women don't work in factories and warehouses? This ain't got shyt to do wit picking oranges for two cents a week.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man I swear these dumb ass nikkas capin for illegals need put to sleep...

What the fukk are teenagers and young adults supposed to do when you have middle aged immigrants / Mexicans takin jobs they should be doing.

Chicago has an unemployment rate for black teens and young adults is ~50% and you see these old ass immigrants / Mexicans takin jobs they can be doing so when you one of these nikkas who ain’t got shyt pull up on your dumb ass or somebody you know because they don’t have shyt better to do....

Definition of smart dumb out of touch nikkas that don’t know shyt about how the real world is, just what they see on the internet.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Immigrants, whether they be black or not don't need the white man's divisive tactics in order to hate us, bro. They hate us even before they come to this country. AAs have to be the only group in the world that have racial slurs designated towards us in countries we have nothing to do with. We are the most hated group in the world whether Trump is president or not.
You're right but people are so stupid and submissive to this cac. Look at the shyt the c00ns have said.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Man I swear these dumb ass nikkas capin for illegals need put to sleep...

What the fukk are teenagers and young adults supposed to do when you have middle aged immigrants / Mexicans takin jobs they should be doing.

Chicago has an unemployment rate for black teens and young adults is ~50% and you see these old ass immigrants / Mexicans takin jobs they can be doing so when you one of these nikkas who ain’t got shyt pull up on your dumb ass or somebody you know because they don’t have shyt better to do....

Definition of smart dumb out of touch nikkas that don’t know shyt about how the real world is, just what they see on the internet.
Facts. Like that nikka Exodus Nirvana from his Ivory tower. Prolly takes uber black anywhere and washes his hands after he shake or daps a black man

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This could get good

Now democrats have to prove that they don't take jobs from black folks

Who ever gave trump this info knew exactly what they were doing and played chess
They didn't play chess, people are just stupider these days. This strategy is basic as hell and has been around for decades. :mjlol:

Democrats don't have to do shyt. Any sort of critical thinking and it's obvious republican guys like Trump are the ones hiring illegal immigrants, so the issue is with exploitative capitalist white guys, and not the proletariat workers trying to feed their family. Making black people and immigrants fight over the crumbs, while they continue to economically oppress both groups and have them fight against each other.

Like I said, if this is all it takes to get some of y'all to side with Trump - :francis:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Because white people ensure African Americans have to compete with these illegals for jobs. A system his people setup so brown fights black and white sits on the throne.

They playing chess, we need to play chess.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Facts. Like that nikka Exodus Nirvana from his Ivory tower. Prolly takes uber black anywhere and washes his hands after he shake or daps a black man

he's visiting from HL, in HL there is a whole crew of black limousine liberals who cape for illegals, they write long essays, post twitter links and shed tears of pain at the plight of illegal immigrants, there is a even a poster who admitted that he is more concerned about the plight of illegal immigrants then the plight of a black high school dropouts, thats how looney and off code these guys are

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Because white people ensure African Americans have to compete with these illegals for jobs. A system his people setup so brown fights black and white sits on the throne.

They playing chess, we need to play chess.

let me take a wild guess, your "chess move" involves uniting with brown people