Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
and what job white people with no education do?
They either don't work, do illegal stuff or get put on by another white person for some job

But we're fighting every day about how some black people get fukked over in the job field because of white supremacy

And we can also fight for black people who get fukked over by illegal latino immigrants who take jobs away

Us black folks have to fight everybody, white folks, asians, latinos and everybody else who is a threat

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You sound like a bytch. And you a dumb nikka too because if you wasn't you would have know Democratic governors promote sanctuary cities
You sound like a nikka who offers NOTHING in the way of skills or a skillset that is desired by the workplace

If you wanna pick fruit or do construction for less than minimum wage, feel free though

Me? I'll continue competing with WHITES for the jobs I want, because they are the threat.

Illegal Immigrants are no threat to my employment, nor have they ever been.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Culture and motivation
Please wait until you have free time and give a more thorough response.
Let me clarify, because the last post might have been ambiguous.
Respective govts. of our parents' homelands did NOT practice the protectionism that most countries set up as a natural barrier. Indians, middle easterners and now Chinese dominate and control certain sectors of those economies.

I don't know where your people are from, but how did I know that this blanket statement applies to that country?

I'm saying that Americans in general, and in the point of this thread..AAs are wise to support the protectionism that enforcement of immigration laws provides.

I'm not coming after you for your opinion. I'm saying that it's a shortsighted view.....that will have the same implications here that are apparent in the Caribbean and across Africa.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Going to upper management and complaining in the hope to replace the black employee with there relative.
I know one cat this happened too....and TBH...he was slacking and visit me 1 hour too late on his lunch breaks

My advice..do the same...in therms of snitching

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
You sound like a nikka who offers NOTHING in the way of skills or a skillset that is desired by the workplace

If you wanna pick fruit or do construction for less than minimum wage, feel free though

Me? I'll continue competing with WHITES for the jobs I want, because they are the threat.

Illegal Immigrants are no threat to my employment, nor have they ever been.
Im in a construction union stupid. And do carpentry and pipefitting. You' looking at it subjectively. Ol selfish tunnel vision ass nikka. How many mirrors do you have in your crib

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Im in a construction union stupid. You're looking at it subjectively. Ol selfish tunnel vision ass nikka. How many mirrors do you have in your crib
Nope I'm looking at it objectively

If you work in construction and your employer is hiring illegal immigrants over you, the issue is your EMPLOYER

Because hiring illegal immigrants is....you guessed it....against the law :mjgrin:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
"Let's pit them against each other." The white devil's oldest trick.
Immigrants, whether they be black or not don't need the white man's divisive tactics in order to hate us, bro. They hate us even before they come to this country. AAs have to be the only group in the world that have racial slurs designated towards us in countries we have nothing to do with. We are the most hated group in the world whether Trump is president or not.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Where you come to Brooklyn from. You not from here
Nope....born and raised here

You're a smart dumb nikka with limited world view. It's why these Whites continue to fool you with this "blame the other" tricknology

YOU ARE "THE OTHER" DUMB nikka :mjlol:

If you are even Black....with that much red, you no doubt have said a plethora of dumb shyt on this board and have been taken to task for it, just like right now.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And crossing the border illegally is not?

If we follow your logic the problem is the employer and the illegal immigrants.
The fact that Illegal immigration is trending downward as well as the fact that most of the Ilegal imigrants in this country are here on expired visas has been addressed numerous times in this thread

Be willfully ignorant, brehs :mjlol: