Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Let me ask you again. Why are Jewish and White people don't worry about illegals taking their jobs? So, you're fine with Blacks being 3rd class citizens?

Cause they are both classified as WHITE.

And take care of their own. On top of that we are a smaller population- and white and Jews dont come to our neighborhoods trying to compete --(im not talking about NYC, DC, Houston and immigrant heavy locations/ neighborhoods ).

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Nope pretty smart and not dumb

I have an undergrad degree and an MBA

At no point in my adult life have I EVER competed with an illegal immigrant for a position. Period.

If you are Black and you are, the problem might be YOU and your lack of skills or desirable skillset with regards to the workplace.

My threat is and has ALWAYS been WHITES. Particularly, WHITE WOMEN.

Furthermore, business owners love minimizing costs. Hiring illegal immigrants is one of the best way to do this. Your issue isn't with illegal immigrants, it's with the people who hire them knowing it is illegal to do so.

Keep sucking that Orange dikk though :mjlol:

You sound like a bytch. And you a dumb nikka too because if you wasn't you would have know Democratic governors promote sanctuary cities

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Except most of america has moved on from the blue collar sector and unto white collar computer and or technical jobs. This was forseen in the 90s. My mom was an immigrant working at Golden chickens and for saw this. She took a vocational program (offered by the govt which any could take) and took up claims examining. She's now a business analyst. Sorry but no, no fukking excuses for the useless. Well there is a will there is. a way. Don't fukking excuse that shyt when there opportunities people will get on a raft risk life and death for and you just choose not to utilize. Blame parents or culture

I'm the child of immigrants also.

This "missing the forest for the trees" viewpoint that is being exhibited here is how Indians,Arabs, and now the Chinese have been able to set up and take over industries/sectors in the country my family is from and YOURS.

If I'm lying, tell me how.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The Democratic party is showing up to black churches. I belong to the largest most prestigious black church in Austin and its only Democrat politicians coming through there asking for votes. Cacs too. shyt upsets me. My pastor just assume we all democrats and will blindly vote Demacratic no matter what. He's definately taking payola. Suddenly my church came up with enough money to build a mega church two years ago. They were trying to do that for decades. Can't trust nobody man.
Maaaane! That used to always piss me off, and I left a church because of that. I don’t want to hear or talk politics in church

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've worked corporate for over a decade when did they start hiring illegals for desk jobs??

You need at least a HS diploma to do data entry or customer service and neither of these need special skills. Even being a sales rep. Even a high tech factory needs some form of HS diploma,, English and technological understanding

People use fake ssn and tin numbers all the time. Even alot of medical jobs Spanish is mandatory not preferred.Back in the day when i was a kid I worked at the ralphs distribution center in the early 2000's. The pay started off at like 15hr and the Mexicans always would be snitching trying to get the blacks fired.I can see why blacks are resentful

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Let me ask you again. Why are Jewish and White people don't worry about illegals taking their jobs? So, you're fine with Blacks being 3rd class citizens?
Because those type of jobs that the topic is about were once jobs that black people who had no education or low skills worked at

I'm not fine with black folks being 3rd class citizens

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Culture and motivation
I'm the child of immigrants also.

This "missing the forest for the trees" viewpoint that is being exhibited here is how Indians,Arabs, and now the Chinese have been able to set up and take over industries/sectors in the country my family is from and YOURS.

If I'm lying, tell me how.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Because those type of jobs that the topic is about were once jobs that black people who had no education or low skills worked at

I'm not fine with black folks being 3rd class citizens

and what job white people with no education do?

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Because Jews don't work blue collar jobs and whites can move laterally into every field easily. Black people can't do that are you retarded?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
People use fake ssn and tin numbers all the time. Even alot of medical jobs Spanish is mandatory not preferred.Back in the day when i was a kid I worked at the ralphs distribution center in the early 2000's. The pay started off at like 15hr and the Mexicans always would be snitching trying to get the blacks fired.I can see why blacks are resentful
Snitching?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The issue is older folks in our communities are helping their grown children - in additon to trying to keep a roof over there head - and food on the table.

Their children who went to college- are looking for work, need help in general -- or trying to pay off debt - and their working class parents are helping.

I can tell alot of the people on this site are not black American - nor ever lived in any black neighborhood. The ones with poor and middle class people together.

I'm not talking about the black ones with immigrants - black ones or others - I'm talking about a black American neighborhood.

Cause, y'all on the outside looking in thinking y'all know what these people do and dont do.

I have family retired from GM and still struggling cause its not enough - cause they children and grandchildren - or health bills that exceed what they are covered for.

I have two Uncles in their ealry 60,s who just started driving school and city buses to make extra - and they both retired from GM - and their children have degrees.

One undergrad Howard and grad degree from NYU. The other undergrad Xavier and grad degree Michigan. My uncles are trying to make sure they pay off those loans and not have their children in debt for the rest of their lives.

Just imagine illegals got to places like Michigan and Ohio - we would be fukked up even more.
Just had a conversation with my daddy about a month ago when it comes to my brother and his student loans.

He could’ve been retired, but my brother can’t find work and he’s determined not to let my lil bro sink or his credit get f’d up, so he’s going to work a few more years and help him with his loans. I was schooling both he and my bro on all the options and paths he can take just the other day.

People; in particular, AAs are hurting out here. We need jobs, and jobs here should only be guaranteed to US citizens and those who came here legally.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was born and raised in LA, I seen the shyt with my own eyes. There was a very large black population before the Hispanic gangs started targeting and terrorising us to take over neighborhoods. It dont make since how these dudes can claim that California has always been the way it is now when I lived there and seen the change first hand. These people dont give a fukk about black people and hold the same disdain for us that cacs do, but you still have these nikkas that dont deal with the issues, claiming that the issues dont exist and that we should be fighting for these off brand cacs.

:francis:

What neighborhood are you from? Yall sound like lames:gucci: