Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm not getting played

I just don't care about these illegal latinos coming thru the mexican border and they don't care about us

But democrats still have to explain how they so call care about black people while at the same time care about letting the illegal immigrants in that take those same black people jobs

I'm not voting for trump and never will but shyt like this can get into people heads and make them want to vote for him

you are American born and you worry about an illegal alien taking your job. Why are you not fighting for jobs against American born citizens like Jews, whites and other Latinos ?

I am not making a case for illegal aliens but I am saying you should care about other citizens getting jobs they're closing the door on us for.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i wasnt crying when trump one, i predicted he would win, cuz i understood how powerful the immigration issue was, i am an educated negro but i keep tabs on all black people
You was'nt crying because deep down your monkey ass loves him some Orange Zaddy but we been known this

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Lord, the pandering is coming. A bunch of white politicians dancing, showing up at our churches. Wouldn’t shock me if we get some reparations talk, now.
The Democratic party is showing up to black churches. I belong to the largest most prestigious black church in Austin and its only Democrat politicians coming through there asking for votes. Cacs too. shyt upsets me. My pastor just assume we all democrats and will blindly vote Demacratic no matter what. He's definately taking payola. Suddenly my church came up with enough money to build a mega church two years ago. They were trying to do that for decades. Can't trust nobody man.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I always fall back to this discussion here on Roland martins show

go to 4:17 in the video (on my phone can’t time stamp) where the sister in the middle asks the dude who is arguing that immigration DOES NOT impact us to simply show proof, watch the juelzing:

And take a gander at the comments section, any black person arguing that illegal immigration doesn’t hurt our communities is from the suburbs and didn’t grow up among working class African Americans, plain and simple :manny:

Big facts and this is something I've discovered solely from the coli. Uppity AAs and black immigrants. These dudes be completely clueless about the fact that black people work factory jobs. shyt is mind-blowing. These sheltered c00ns think they most pro black thing on two legs too. That's the crazy part.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Except most of america has moved on from the blue collar sector and unto white collar computer and or technical jobs. This was forseen in the 90s. My mom was an immigrant working at Golden chickens and for saw this. She took a vocational program (offered by the govt which any could take) and took up claims examining. She's now a business analyst. Sorry but no, no fukking excuses for the useless. Well there is a will there is. a way. Don't fukking excuse that shyt when there opportunities people will get on a raft risk life and death for and you just choose not to utilize. Blame parents or culture

No they haven't. Much of Black America is still blue collar - and working so their children and grandchildren aren't. Cause they believe degree equals great job.

That's great for your mom - but dont compare her or immigrants in general to Black Americans. I'm also sure your mom was In or near a large city.

Our parents are children or grandparents of sharecroppers. My mom doesn't have a HS diploma/GED cause she was in the fields until she was 15 and got the hell out of Alabama. Same for my daddy - luckily he graduated from HS and college due to going Into the Navy.

They lucked up when their families moved to MI -- and got a job at GM and went on to own real estate.

The point is Black American neighborhoods are filled with people like my parents- minus GM or side biz. Where they are not educated- but made sure their children and grandchildren were.

They still need and want jobs - jobs they shouldn't have to have a degree or diploma to work - just like illegals.

Speak for your mom's experience and other immigrants-- and not Black natives.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No they haven't. Much black America is still blue collar - and working so their children and grandchildren aren't. Cause they believe degree equals great job.

That's great for your mom - but dont compare her or immigrants to black America. I'm also sure your mom was In or near a large city.

Our parents are children or grandparents of sharecroppers. My mom doesn't have a HS diploma/GED cause she was in the fields until she was 15 and got the hell out of Alabama. Same for my daddy - luckily he graduated from HS and college due to going Into the navy.

They lucked up when their families moved MI -- and got a job at GM and went on to own real estate.

The point is black American neighborhood are filled with people like my parents- minus GM or side biz. Where they are not educated- but made sure their children and grandchildren were.

They still need and want jobs - jobs they shouldn't have to have a degree or diploma to work - just like illegals.

Speak for your mom's experience and other immigrants-- and not black natives.
What do you do for a living?

And does anyone here work in a field? Per census there should be!! Come forth

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:jbhmm:And where did I do that? I just pointed out that some of the people here that are for this are indeed Trump supporters or Republicans and that by itself isn't what I had an issue with them.

And I'll ask you again. Do you or do you not think that there are nonblack posters pretending to be black here? You don't think that is happening?
Sure, there’s probably some who are, but I don’t think that’s a problem in this particular thread, and I don’t think it’s a big issue, because for the most part, the people in here are regulars and have stated they didn’t vote for the man or support the man.

I’ll ask you again, who are these people?

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
you are American born and you worry about an illegal alien taking your job. Why are you not fighting for jobs against American born citizens like Jews, whites and other Latinos ?

I am not making a case for illegal aliens but I am saying you should care about other citizens getting jobs they're closing the door on us for.
I care about both

But the topic now is these illegal latino immigrants taking those jobs from black people, if a thread pops up about how black people get discriminated at jobs then I will leave a comment about supporting my people

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I care about both

But the topic now is these illegal latino immigrants taking those jobs from black people, if a thread pops up about how black people get discriminated at jobs then I will leave a comment about supporting my people

Let me ask you again. Why are Jewish and White people don't worry about illegals taking their jobs? So, you're fine with Blacks being 3rd class citizens?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I work at a liquor store

I'm required to ID people

I know for a fact who's here legally and who isnt based purely on IDs and payment methods

When have black people ever taken a business/industry from another group?

It seems to happen to us all the time

Exactly. On the hair thing - it is well know Koreans got that on lock. They own distribution centers - and wont even work with you if you not one of them.

I know a few people who hire koreans to get in the biz - then when they want more - or get jealous - they blow up the distribution connect.

As for liquor licenses - its hard to get one - or even sold to you - they are expensive as hell 5k-40k.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
The issue is older folks in our communities are helping their grown children - in additon to trying to keep a roof over there head - and food on the table.

Their children who went to college- are looking for work, need help in general -- or trying to pay off debt - and their working class parents are helping.

I can tell alot of the people on this site are not black American - nor ever lived in any black neighborhood. The ones with poor and middle class people together.

I'm not talking about the black ones with immigrants - black ones or others - I'm talking about a black American neighborhood.

Cause, y'all on the outside looking in thinking y'all know what these people do and dont do.

I have family retired from GM and still struggling cause its not enough - cause they children and grandchildren - or health bills that exceed what they are covered for.

I have two Uncles in their ealry 60,s who just started driving school and city buses to make extra - and they both retired from GM - and their children have degrees.

One undergrad Howard and grad degree from NYU. The other undergrad Xavier and grad degree Michigan. My uncles are trying to make sure they pay off those loans and not have their children in debt for the rest of their lives.

Just imagine illegals got to places like Michigan and Ohio - we would be fukked up even more.
They're already in Ohio and Michigan.
SW Detroit.
Westside Columbus
Lorain, OH.
Rich whites pay bottom dollar for their "help" in the burbs.
The newcomers also get die accidentally on jobsites, their peers won't report unsafe conditions out of fear. I've personally witnessed this and saw the meeting the next day where they said to notify the boss before medical professionals
:francis:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Illegal immigrants “taking African American jobs” should be a sign to the AA community yall need to step it up and start gaining more higher skills and higher paid jobs

Not only will it nullify these immigrants coming over but will raise the status of AAs in the US. This should be a fight yall don’t even need to worry about, gotta worry about improving yourselves

Same shyt in the EU. I don’t care if Vlad from Poland is immigrating here for jobs. I don’t do the bottom of the barrel shyt like serving coffee or gardening.

Harsh, but the truth.

HYON rings true here. But I wonder how many people wanna rep that or just wait for Trump zaddy to save their factory jobs

Ha!
Let me tell you something in the software engineering field most of the people working aren’t from this country. Do your math!

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
No they haven't. Much black America is still blue collar - and working so their children and grandchildren aren't. Cause they believe degree equals great job.

That's great for your mom - but dont compare her or immigrants to black America. I'm also sure your mom was In or near a large city.

Our parents are children or grandparents of sharecroppers. My mom doesn't have a HS diploma/GED cause she was in the fields until she was 15 and got the hell out of Alabama. Same for my daddy - luckily he graduated from HS and college due to going Into the navy.

They lucked up when their families moved MI -- and got a job at GM and went on to own real estate.

The point is black American neighborhood are filled with people like my parents- minus GM or side biz. Where they are not educated- but made sure their children and grandchildren were.

Speak for your mom's experience and other immigrants-- and not black natives.
My grandfather can’t read or write at all, and everyday as a kid, I saw my grandma read his mail to him. He worked as a tobacco picker, as tobacco was/is big in North Carolina, and put my father and his 4 siblings through college on that.

I think of today, and how my neighborhood in my hometown has basically become little Mexico. If my grandfather depended on picking tobacco today, he’d be shyt out of luck, as they’d more than likely find an illegal immigrant to do his job. Also, what about those in rural cities and counties who don’t have access to the many opportunities the big cities provide?

Not everyone will have a degree, and yes, there should be jobs out here for those like my AA grandpa.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, there’s probably some who are, but I don’t think that’s a problem in this particular thread, and I don’t think it’s a big issue, because for the most part, the people in here are regulars and have stated they didn’t vote for the man or support the man.

I’ll ask you again, who are these people?

So what issue do you have with my statement?
:rudy:Come on. You know there are a some open or undercover Repubs/Trump supporters on this forum. Some of them black and some pretending to be black.

And why are you asking me to point them out to prove that they're here when you agree that they're here?