Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Nope pretty smart and not dumb

I have an undergrad degree and an MBA

At no point in my adult life have I EVER competed with an illegal immigrant for a position. Period.

If you are Black and you are, the problem might be YOU.

Because business owners love minimizing costs. Hiring illegal immigrants is one of the best way to do this. Your issue isn't with illegal immigrants, it's with the people who hire them knowing it is illegal to do so.

Keep sucking that Orange dikk though :mjlol:

You're an educated negro thats out of touch with whats really going with other black people, thats why you woke up one morning and trump was president

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
there needs to some type of national conference where black people in california explain to other black people that parts of california belong to (or use to) black people, saying california belongs to mexico does not benefit black people
I was born and raised in LA, I seen the shyt with my own eyes. There was a very large black population before the Hispanic gangs started targeting and terrorising us to take over neighborhoods. It dont make since how these dudes can claim that California has always been the way it is now when I lived there and seen the change first hand. These people dont give a fukk about black people and hold the same disdain for us that cacs do, but you still have these nikkas that dont deal with the issues, claiming that the issues dont exist and that we should be fighting for these off brand cacs.

:francis:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
No. He wasn't talking about Chinese or Nigerians. We kmow who he was talking about. Like someone said earlier.....mid tier jobs are what many black people can do, but th e qualified are being passed up for whites less qualified or the same...this then effects the next gen

You're buy into cac rhetoric when most people on this bytch workin office jobs and won't get a management position because of what I just wrote :damn:

what are you babbling about? educated blacks face discrimination in corporate america, that has never stopped, but whats new is that non educated blacks are getting shytted on for lower level jobs and entry level jobs

congratulations on being educated and having skills, but not everybody is like that, some people have little skills and will take any job they can get, thats whats going on in america today

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've worked corporate for over a decade when did they start hiring illegals for desk jobs??

You need at least a HS diploma to do data entry or customer service and neither of these need special skills. Even being a sales rep. Even a high tech factory needs some form of HS diploma,, English and technological understanding

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
According to data provided for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 260,743 homicides in the United States took place from 2002 through 2016 (the most recent year available). It thus seems mathematically impossible that undocumented immigrants, who make up roughly 3 percent of the population, could have committed just under a quarter of all homicides in the United States during that time period. The erroneous figure appears to have originated in a May 2006 post by Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa complaining about the “Day Without an Immigrant” campaign calling attention to the contributions of immigrants to U.S. community. More alternative facts but :hubie:

FACT CHECK: Have Undocumented Immigrants Killed 63,000 American Citizens Since 9/11?

I stay negging that nikka. He always posting some fukkery man

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
what are you babbling about? educated blacks face discrimination in corporate america, that has never stopped, but whats new is that non educated blacks are getting shytted on for lower level jobs and entry level jobs

congratulations on being educated and having skills, but not everybody is like that, some people have little skills and will take any job they can get, thats whats going on in america today
Except most of america has moved on from the blue collar sector and unto white collar computer and or technical jobs. This was forseen in the 90s. My mom was an immigrant working at Golden chickens and for saw this. She took a vocational program (offered by the govt which any could take) and took up claims examining. She's now a business analyst. Sorry but no, no fukking excuses for the useless. Well there is a will there is. a way. Don't fukking excuse that shyt when there opportunities people will get on a raft risk life and death for and you just choose not to utilize. Blame parents or culture

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I was born and raised in LA, I seen the shyt with my own eyes. There was a very large black population before the Hispanic gangs started targeting and terrorising us to take over neighborhoods. It dont make since how these dudes can claim that California has always been the way it is now when I lived there and seen the change first hand. These people dont give a fukk about black people and hold the same disdain for us that cacs do, but you still have these nikkas that dont deal with the issues, claiming that the issues dont exist and that we should be fighting for these off brand cacs.

I assume that 90% of the concern for hispanic issues on this site is from Black dudes who are banging Latinas.
There's no other way it makes sense to me

I'm the child of immigrants, and I don't knock anyone for trying to improve their condition but there are legal channels for immigration. Trying to figure out when people decided that since so many people are breaking the law, that the law shouldn't be enforced.

About the rest of what you wrote, Afro latinos are discriminated against in the home countries of many of these immigrants. (documented history of it)Why would anybody think that these attitudes wouldn't carry over when people come here..............and become the majority.

Lot of people here are in for a rude awakening.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Of course older ages have a different situation and I’d never pose the thought to them, but the new generation, and generations to come

Even seen it on this board people down talking a degree VS a trade labor.

That's defeatist talk

I’m from immigrants with no history in my country too. I was the first born in the country. I have no family wealth. I’m the child of two poor African parents

I was straddled with debt too.

Brehs looking for the easiest way out too often.

Taking about stupid when it’s prettt clear. The state of black man in the west will not rise if there aren’t black people in prominent positions in the world

I feel sad as fukk when I’m in other countries and see brothers selling the fake belts and glasses.

Or when I see them in the toilets of bars and clubs spraying aftershave or selling sweets for some change

No one is gonna give man a handout. It’s gonna be hard, it’s going to be tough but that’s what working hard is all about.

This is what Kanye is talking about: slave mentality

Be brave to say, “it’s not good enough”

The issue is older folks in our communities are helping their grown children - in additon to trying to keep a roof over there head - and food on the table.

Their children who went to college- are looking for work, need help in general -- or trying to pay off debt - and their working class parents are helping.

I can tell alot of the people on this site are not black American - nor ever lived in any black neighborhood. The ones with poor and middle class people together.

I'm not talking about the black ones with immigrants - black ones or others - I'm talking about a black American neighborhood.

Cause, y'all on the outside looking in thinking y'all know what these people do and dont do.

I have family retired from GM and still struggling cause its not enough - cause they children and grandchildren - or health bills that exceed what they are covered for.

I have two Uncles in their ealry 60,s who just started driving school and city buses to make extra - and they both retired from GM - and their children have degrees.

One undergrad Howard and grad degree from NYU. The other undergrad Xavier and grad degree Michigan. My uncles are trying to make sure they pay off those loans and not have their children in debt for the rest of their lives.

Just imagine illegals got to places like Michigan and Ohio - we would be fukked up even more.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I was born and raised in LA, I seen the shyt with my own eyes. There was a very large black population before the Hispanic gangs started targeting and terrorising us to take over neighborhoods.

Let's see if this true. Were nikkas bullying them in the 80s and 90s true or false and what hood u was in

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Illegal immigrants “taking African American jobs” should be a sign to the AA community yall need to step it up and start gaining more higher skills and higher paid jobs

Not only will it nullify these immigrants coming over but will raise the status of AAs in the US. This should be a fight yall don’t even need to worry about, gotta worry about improving yourselves

Same shyt in the EU. I don’t care if Vlad from Poland is immigrating here for jobs. I don’t do the bottom of the barrel shyt like serving coffee or gardening.

Harsh, but the truth.

HYON rings true here. But I wonder how many people wanna rep that or just wait for Trump zaddy to save their factory jobs
Black immigrants/foreigners y'all. And you nikkas got the nerve to be mad at us for being against immigration. I'm against all immigration black or not, legal or not. Because don't none of the real nikkas from y'all countries ever come over here only well off bougie pieces of shyt like this fakkit giving y'all nikkas a bad name. The proof is he can't understand that AAs like me who have a college education care about those in my group that don't.

And some African Americans dapped this bullshyt as if they ain't got uneducated uncles and aunties out here fukked up that rely on the jobs these illegals take.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Point them out and back up your claim. I never said there weren’t Trump supporters on this board; in fact, I’m sure there are some, but yalls play on anyone who doesn’t agree with your view or back the Democratic platform is calling one an agent, c00n, white, trump supporter, etc. You do this when many of the folks you call out have specifically said they didnt do any of what your accusing them of.

:jbhmm:And where did I do that? I just pointed out that some of the people here that are for this are indeed Trump supporters or Republicans and that by itself isn't what I had an issue with them.

And I'll ask you again. Do you or do you not think that there are nonblack posters pretending to be black here? You don't think that is happening?