Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'll always say this about illegal immigration. It's like a drug dealer earning money. The social ill effects are documented, and that drug dealer knows what he's doing is illegal. Right or wrong, it is illegal, and you will likely be in jail. You know the game, and you know what you're getting into. Illegal immigrants in the past knew this. They knew if they were scooped up, they'd get deported. The Dems have changed the narrative, to making them think they are entitled to be here. I'm not mad at anyone trying to live, but this could open a can of worms.

I dont know why Democrats are so gung ho for open borders. Controlled immigration is a good thing. I hate to say it, but I think Trump will get re-elected on this alone. Even Bernie supported curbing illegal immigration, because he was in favor of higher minimum wage.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Smart by trump.

Of course these no degree havin, hourly earning, love to be the victim ass nikkas gonna eat that shyt up:dead:

It's hilarious that the old rich white men blaming problems on poor folks playbook still works, but it does and it shouldn't. They just gave a TRILLION DOLLAR tax cut to rich folks and still have the fukking gall to say the problem is poor people. Illegal immigrants ain't got shyt to do with that. In fact, the people producing our food prefers they come here because it keeps the labor costs cheaper. They just out in the fields minding their business and trying to send the little bullshyt they make here back to their family.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
so you watch white conservative news? Because that is all local news ever is. White conservatives. You think the biggest state in the got damn country ONLY has illegals committing crimes? Are you that fukking retarded?

get "truth" from conservative news outlets bruh :scust:
These cats don't even know what Sinclair Broadcasting is

What these smart dumb nikkas in TLR don't know could fill a LIBRARY breh

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Don't group us Aframs with them. Alot of us

U do realize it's AAs that are fighting this and speaking up about these illegals

Meanwhile alot of the nikkas for immigrants are Caribbeans and Africans. With some liberal left wing loving negroes which can be anyone whether Afram, Caribbean etc.

its bigger than illegal immigration tho, its about economics and i think you have to lump everybody in and we all (as in all black people) need to address it, there is an unmistakable worldwide pattern of black people being dominated economically and politically by non black people

its like if you go grocery shopping or clothes shopping, whether you are in the states, the caribbean or africa, there is a high probability that you will by shopping in non black stores, there is high probability that you will be asking a non black person for a job, the chinese and arabs and whites are all over black areas no matter where you go on the planet, latinos and illegal immigrants are just another non black group tryna get one over on black people

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikka Cali is muthafukking Mexico. Come on!

It isn't majority hispanic due to immigration. It used to literally be mexico 150 years ago. As far as Cali is concerned, americans are the Immigrants.

those "illegals" are 6th generation Californians.
California has been part of the USA since Mexico sold the shyt. LA use to have a large black population before Mexican gangs started running them out of the city through violence. Black people in California use to be able to work in certain places without speaking Spanish. Public education didnt entirely cater to Spanish speakers 20 years ago. I have class photos from elementary school where I was the lightest breh in the classroom, then I look at class photos in high school and I'm the only black person in the class.

This is what I'm talking about when I say people who dont live in these neighborhoods will suggest you uproot your whole life to cater to Mexicans who dont give a fukk about black people.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Another supposed male utilizing estrogen-filled shaming tactics smh
nikka I know cinema 4d, octanenrender, studio one, various plug ins, Photoshop (self taught), illustrator AND have a behance account. Half of these self taught because Im an american native English speaker with internet since 01...there is no way I should be competing with a strawberry picking Paisa. No offense to them but just off gp I have an advantage. If you even have fast pace internet you could trump (no pun) most of the world. Ffs you grew up in fukking america. Wtf are you doing !!!!!!! :mindblown: theres no way you should be gettin passed up by a nikka without running water when you grew up with a PS3/4 and an iphone :damn:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
First off, don't start with that R. Kelly nonsense. We have enough of that in this forum. Second, shaming tactic? I personally don't shame someone for being a republican/conservative, but I do shame people people for pretending that they aren't and posters pretending to be black. If you lean right politically and support Trump's immigration policy without resorting to being disingenuous than there is no issue other than the actual topic. My issue with the post I quoted is hat you claim no one here is embracing Trump when we does have supporters here.

:usure:And are you actually going to say that there aren't posters here pretending to be black?
Point them out and back up your claim. I never said there weren’t Trump supporters on this board; in fact, I’m sure there are some, but yalls play on anyone who doesn’t agree with your view or back the Democratic platform is calling one an agent, c00n, white, trump supporter, etc. You do this when many of the folks you call out have specifically said they didnt do any of what your accusing them of.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
This is what these smart dumb nikkas don't get

Illegal Immigrants aren't taking your jobs because you motherfukkers would not work for what some of those cats work for. Period.
You a smart dumb nikka. nikkas won't work $24 an hour construction jobs? I swear most of you muthafukkas live in a bubble.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
nikka I know cinema 4d, octanenrender, studio one, various plug ins, Photoshop (self taught), illustrator AND have a behance account. Half of these self tauhta because Im an american native English speaker...there is no way I should be competing with a strawberry picking Paisa. No offense to them but just off gp I have an advantage. If you even have fast pace internet you're could trumpt (no pun) most of the world. Ffs you grew up in fukking america. Wtf are you doing !!!!!!! :Mindblown:

the vast majority of illegal immigrants work regular jobs that any normal american would work, only a tiny fraction of illegal immigrants work in the fields, there are a lot of educated black people but overall blacks are the demographic with the least skills and least education, so overall we are competing for lower level jobs, thats just reality for a lot of people even if its not your reality

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
California has been part of the USA since Mexico sold the shyt. LA use to have a large black population before Mexican gangs started running them out of the city through violence. Black people in California use to be able to work in certain places without speaking Spanish. Public education didnt entirely cater to Spanish speakers 20 years ago. I have class photos from elementary school where I was the lightest breh in the classroom, then I look at class photos in high school and I'm the only black person in the class.

This is what I'm talking about when I say people who dont live in these neighborhoods will suggest you uproot your whole life to cater to Mexicans who dont give a fukk about black people.

there needs to some type of national conference where black people in california explain to other black people that parts of california belong to (or use to) black people, saying california belongs to mexico does not benefit black people

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You a smart dumb nikka. nikkas won't work $24 an hour construction jobs? I swear most of you muthafukkas live in a bubble.
Nope pretty smart and not dumb

I have an undergrad degree and an MBA

At no point in my adult life have I EVER competed with an illegal immigrant for a position. Period.

If you are Black and you are, the problem might be YOU and your lack of skills or desirable skillset with regards to the workplace.

My threat is and has ALWAYS been WHITES. Particularly, WHITE WOMEN.

Furthermore, business owners love minimizing costs. Hiring illegal immigrants is one of the best way to do this. Your issue isn't with illegal immigrants, it's with the people who hire them knowing it is illegal to do so.

Keep sucking that Orange dikk though :mjlol:

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
the vast majority of illegal immigrants work regular jobs that any normal american would work, only a tiny fraction of illegal immigrants work in the fields, there are a lot of educated black people but overall blacks are the demographic with the least skills and least education, so overall we are competing for lower level jobs, thats just reality for a lot of people even if its not your reality
No. He wasn't talking about Chinese or Nigerians. We kmow who he was talking about. Like someone said earlier.....mid tier jobs are what many black people can do, but th e qualified are being passed up for whites less qualified or the same...this then effects the next gen

You're buy into cac rhetoric when most people on this bytch workin office jobs and won't get a management position because of what I just wrote :damn: