Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
1) Address this then; widespread discrimination in the temp agency industry where companies prefer WHITE/LATINO's over african americans

Uh...three things.

1. This proves my point that discriminatory practices against Blacks in favor of whites are a serious problem. Adding Latino's into the mix doesn't weaken my point. That being said:

2. Are all Latinos illegal immigrants? That's kind of an important data point to establish, based on the articles you cited. :bppatrice: And third:

3. Are all (or even most) illegal immigrants Latino? :mjpls:Latino's make up about half of undocumented immigrants, while the other half are student/work visa overstays. The reason this matters is that Mei Ling living in San Francisco after her student visa expires is being counted the same way as Guilllermo pole-vaulting over the border fence. :francis:

2) White domestic terrorism is an issue that absolutely should be addressed, but show me a city where there were 100 black homicides at the hands of white people in one year.

Are you trying to say that there were 100 Black homicides at the hands of illegal immigrants?

Sources, please.

For anyone interested, check out this article on right-wing domestic terrorism.

and don't clutch your pearls and fall to your knees sobbing like a baby at that question

...The f*ck? :heh:

Breh...I think you have a poor understanding of how little a f*ck I give about your opinions. :heh:

In essense we're all here shooting the sh*t on a Hip-Hop and Sports message board.

I'm already convinced you're wrong; I'm just waiting for you to notice. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on breh we all know that that's not all that illegal immigrants do

For one they have basically taken over the majority of the construction jobs here in atl, and buildings are being thrown up literally all over the city right now

Its one of the only semi-skilled jobs that a grown man can support a family on

I get your point BUT how you know they're illegal? You see their papers? With all the political power in Atl all you gotta do is come up with city/county ordinances and business practices that favor your group. People do it all the time, but I guess blk people dont trust each other enough to take over the game. Blk people need to get more business savy when it comes to politrics. Asians would have taken that business from them if they wanted to, black people can do the same without alll the xenaphobic talk.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Not sure where you cats live, but they have entire Chinese restaurants, lawn care services (they’ve cornered the market here), laundromat’s here

They’re coming up, and fast..,they already outnumber us in population too? :francis:

Whaht's that got to do with them being illegal?
AGain if you buy black and support black small businesses and trades you can kill all that.

If every black person leaerned to cook Chinese food for themselves and make their own wigs(in Africa African women are making theier own wigs and they look better than Koreans), they could open their own black Chinese food restaurants and COMMIT to buying black from black hair supply stores.

It's about COMMITMENT to YOURSELF

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I get your point BUT how you know they're illegal? You see their papers? With all the political power in Atl all you gotta do is come up with city/county ordinances and business practices that favor your group. People do it all the time, but I guess blk people dont trust each other enough to take over the game. Blk people need to get more business savy when it comes to politrics. Asians would have taken that business from them if they wanted to, black people can do the same without alll the xenaphobic talk.
I work at a liquor store

I'm required to ID people

I know for a fact who's here legally and who isnt based purely on IDs and payment methods

When have black people ever taken a business/industry from another group?

It seems to happen to us all the time

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work at a liquor store

I'm required to ID people

I know for a fact who's here legally and who isnt based purely on IDs and payment methods

When have black people ever taken a business/industry from another group?

It seems to happen to us all the time

If we BUY from each other and not from EVERYBODY else...duh

You can not tell whos legal and illegal from a stat perspective based on our liquor store carding.. you CAN NOT

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida

Breh, Trump just called AAs 3rd class citizens and that's your answer ? So, why can't AAs born here be competing with whites ? Like why even worry about illegal immigrants that don't even speak English right ?

You guys getting played so easily

I'm not getting played

I just don't care about these illegal latinos coming thru the mexican border and they don't care about us

But democrats still have to explain how they so call care about black people while at the same time care about letting the illegal immigrants in that take those same black people jobs

I'm not voting for trump and never will but shyt like this can get into people heads and make them want to vote for him

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Uh...three things.

1. This proves my point that discriminatory practices against Blacks in favor of whites are a serious problem. Adding Latino's into the mix doesn't weaken my point. That being said:

2. Are all Latino's are illegal immigrants? That's kind of an important data point to establish, based on the articles you cited. :bppatrice: And third:

3. Are all (or even most) illegal immigrants Latino? :mjpls:Latino's make up about half of undocumented immigrants, while the other half are student/work visa overstays. The reason this matters is that Mei Ling living in San Francisco after her student visa expires is being counted the same way as Guilllermo pole-vaulting over the border fence. :francis:

Are you trying to say that there were 100 Black homicides at the hands of illegal immigrants?

Sources, please.

For anyone interested, check out this article on right-wing domestic terrorism.

1) Latinos and whites both outnumber African Americans in population; your putting WHITE discrimination above others is on you.

2) This is a thread topic about a illegal immigrants (it’s In the title) also the topic of illegal immigrants being favored over us comes up in those articles, at least one of them. :francis:

3) again this is a topic about illegal immigration, if a majority of them are Latino, guess what :yeshrug:

4) I pointed out the 100 homicides to counter your “white terrorism” argument and whether their “terror” supersedes the threat illegal immigration is to us.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If we BUY from each other and not from EVERYBODY else...duh

You can not tell whos legal and illegal from a stat perspective based on our liquor store carding.. you CAN NOT
Yeah actually I can

Our card scanning system is military grade. Its linked directly in to the DMV.

A local news station did a story on it in 2017

On top of that, most people over a certain age that present foreign/central american IDs that ARE NOT PASSPORTS arent here legally

I'm also not obligated to even recognize foreign IDs as valid identification

Plus we keep multiple off duty police officers on duty who can look into anyone I ask them to

I only speak on things that I know about

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Of course older ages have a different situation and I’d never pose the thought to them, but the new generation, and generations to come

Even seen it on this board people down talking a degree VS a trade labor.

That's defeatist talk

I’m from immigrants with no history in my country too. I was the first born in the country. I have no family wealth. I’m the child of two poor African parents

I was straddled with debt too.

Brehs looking for the easiest way out too often.

Taking about stupid when it’s prettt clear. The state of black man in the west will not rise if there aren’t black people in prominent positions in the world

I feel sad as fukk when I’m in other countries and see brothers selling the fake belts and glasses.

Or when I see them in the toilets of bars and clubs spraying aftershave or selling sweets for some change

No one is gonna give man a handout. It’s gonna be hard, it’s going to be tough but that’s what working hard is all about.

This is what Kanye is talking about: slave mentality

Be brave to say, “it’s not good enough”
In an effort to make your point about the importance of formal education, you're ignoring a few things.

If what you said about your family background is true....the same jobs in question........the ones that you are ashamed/sad to see Blacks performing when you visit other places....are the EXACT jobs your parents did when they arrived at the country you were raised in. These are also the same jobs that your relatives or countrymen do TODAY when they first arrive in that same country.
Illegal eastern Euro immigrants will drive down the wage or eliminate job openings for people who are legal residents/citizens who want to work.

When foreign goods threaten domestic industries, governments often impose tarrifs. The "free market" shyt goes right out of the window when competition from outsiders starts affecting the bottom line. It's not allowed to go unchecked.

I'm all about elevating, education, entreprenuership and I hear the overall point you're trying to make, but I disagree.

*and kanye is an idiot, hardly the right person to quote in a discussion about important things....in my opinion

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Whaht's that got to do with them being illegal?
AGain if you buy black and support black small businesses and trades you can kill all that.

Well most of them here are illegal, there’s so many of them here that Obama passed a bill to give millions of them work visas

And again, you take the landscaping industry, they’ve all but taken that over. That goes for whites and African Americans - you’re arguing we need to do business with our own when THEY are putting us out of business

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
According to the Coli everything hurts the black community. I have yet to hear about anything that doesnt. Leave it up to the Coli they'd swear even good things like free education and free healthcare would hurt the black community somehow

Last edited: