Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Perfectly fitting with your red text, this is a Red Herring.

Red herring - Wikipedia

The healthcare, the stock market, hiring practices, or several other issues are important and need discussing, but aren't particularly relevant to the conversation on illegal immigration/evasion of security screening.

In context of the thread's title/subject, this isn't a red herring.

We're talking about illegal immigration and how it affects African-Americans, not the US' position on illegal immigration as a whole.

In that context, my point is relevant, so your attempt to rule it out as a red herring is invalid.

Also since you're concerned about domestic terrorism, you should be concerned about anyone evading security screening/background checks by skipping the immigration line and crossing illegally.

Believe it or not, it's not that simple.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I read that article. I'm speaking on the overall statistical trend, breh.

Even if illegal immigration is on the rise, the bigger elephant in the room is discriminatory hiring practices and white domestic terrorism.

A good chunk of blue collar Black people can agree that they've lost work to immigrant workers (legal or not), but MOST Black people can relate to losing work to a white colleague with similar qualifications.

And white domestic terrorism is at an all-time high.

I'm not getting off this point, and you shouldn't either. I'm much more concerned about what our own citizens are doing than a group of low-wage illegals.

Everything else is a distraction.

1) Address this then; widespread discrimination in the temp agency industry where companies prefer WHITE/LATINO's over african americans; THIS IS A NATIONAL ISSUE:
No 'ghetto people': How temp agencies allegedly hire based on race and gender
How temp agencies and their clients get away with discriminating against Black job applicants | Gary/Chicago Crusader
Investigation Finds Rampant Discrimination at Temp Agencies | Talent Daily

2) White domestic terrorism is an issue that absolutely should be addressed, but show me a city where there were 100 black homicides at the hands of white people in one year.

and don't clutch your pearls and fall to your knees sobbing like a baby at that question, YOU brought up white domestic terrorism, i'm telling you it should be on the list, but not before illegal immigration

Illegal immigration is a REAL THREAT to black life in america:
-we're talking how we earn money
-community displacement where we LIVE
-and we haven't even gotten on being bilingual
we can sit up here and be cute and PC all day long, but we know nikkas in the hood who barely half ass care about education anyway ain't about to be bilingual any time soon

like I said, I find it very hard to believe that a black person who came up AROUND working class/poor black people, would argue that illegal immigration won't affect us at all:comeon:

teacher

All Star
Daps
So Trump saying that since african americans and hispanic americans are on average on the lower ladder of the economic scale that those communities have to be the hardest hit....:wow: even when he reaches out he’s still on code....if another black man can get a chance to be President I hope he is as idgaf as this cac :wow:his cac support is getting their moneys worth....

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So the disproportionately high unemployment rate in the black community is of no concern to you huh:mjpls:

I thought Black unemployment was at it's lowest point in history under Cheeto? :mjgrin:

I understand that it's still high in comparison to the overall US unemployment rate, but this problem has been around since...

...Reconstruction. You understand that, right?

Conservatives need to pick an argument and stick with it. This moving the goalposts sh*t is getting old. :francis:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If trump decided to give out reparations to blacks tomorrow, it seems like some of us would argue against it.

of course...he'd do it just to piss off democrats

he could have the money ready to go, direct deposits to the oldest living descendants of slaves in each family still living - spread out over time for accuracy sakes or whatever.

black folks would reject it 100% for no other reason besides unwavering loyalty to the democratic party

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I always fall back to this discussion here on Roland martins show

go to 4:17 in the video (on my phone can’t time stamp) where the sister in the middle asks the dude who is arguing that immigration DOES NOT impact us to simply show proof, watch the juelzing:

And take a gander at the comments section, any black person arguing that illegal immigration doesn’t hurt our communities is from the suburbs and didn’t grow up among working class African Americans, plain and simple :manny:

Almost Everyone in my state(AZ) can cosign how immigrants hurt AAs

Only those who oppose it are nonAAs and those transits from NY/cali, or any other liberal states
:mjpls:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’m specifically talking about the wall. And the tactics that are being used to get it

You understand this right?
This is a thread about illegal immigration and how it specifically affects black people, not a border wall

You understand this right?

Why are you attempting to derail the thread?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I thought Black unemployment was at it's lowest point in history under Cheeto? :mjgrin:

I understand that it's still high in comparison to the overall US unemployment rate, but this problem has been around since...

...Reconstruction. You understand that, right?

Conservatives need to pick an argument and stick with it. This moving the goalposts sh*t is getting old. :francis:
Until the bold is no longer the case, everything that affects the bold needs to be addressed

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man, I honestly think black people globally (AfrAm, Carribean, African) just innately don't have a fighting spirit.

It's very painful to say, but somehow we end up continually at the bottom in every society, falling for the same simple tricks, and it just can't be a coincidence :snoop:

How much longer do blacks need to be treated like shyt under Arabs, Chinese, Whites, Indians even in Africa before we realize we have no friends? It's been too damn long and our people still act completely fukking clueless.
Don't group us Aframs with them. Alot of us

U do realize it's AAs that are fighting this and speaking up about these illegals

Meanwhile alot of the nikkas for immigrants are Caribbeans and Africans. With some liberal left wing loving negroes which can be anyone whether Afram, Caribbean etc.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Fighting for immigrants should be done by us black americans.
That is a misuse of black political energy