Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Pat Buchannan used to use the same talking points if you look on youtube

He's basically saying African Americans should be picking apples and tomatos in the hot sun and/or packing buckets of strawberries being paid low wages
Come on breh we all know that that's not all that illegal immigrants do

For one they have basically taken over the majority of the construction jobs here in atl, and buildings are being thrown up literally all over the city right now

Its one of the only semi-skilled jobs that a grown man can support a family on

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What about jobs having Spanish speakers as mandatory requirements for jobs in cali?
:mjpls:

But people who dont live in areas with high illegal populations will tell you there is no problem or that you should uproot your entire lives and move to accommodate people that shouldn't be here.

Pretty sure so called liberal Ana Kasparian (The Young Turks) said blacks should learn to speak Spanish, so they can compete with people who shouldn't even be here :what:

Ann Coulter of all people aired her out for suggesting black AMERICANS need to bend over for illegals.

They're desperate to replace black people. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised to hear some of our own people say defeated loser shyt like that :snoop:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
One day yall are gonna learn that these immigrants want to completely replace you, not work with you

Stop prostrating yourselg in front of people that dont give af about you at all
I'm just pointing out something obvious. Didn't say anything else :umad:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One day yall are gonna learn that these immigrants want to completely replace you, not work with you

Stop prostrating yourselg in front of people that dont give af about you at all

Man, I honestly think black people globally (AfrAm, Carribean, African) just innately don't have a fighting spirit.

It's very painful to say, but somehow we end up continually at the bottom in every society, falling for the same simple tricks, and it just can't be a coincidence :snoop:

How much longer do blacks need to be treated like shyt under Arabs, Chinese, Whites, Indians even in Africa before we realize we have no friends? It's been too damn long and our people still act completely fukking clueless.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Y’all smart-dumb nikkas about to be mind fukked into supporting a monument to Trump that will outlast his presidency and be a rallying point for white supremacist worldwide.

Berlin Wall ain’t work, the wall in Israel ain’t work but it’s gonna work here?

This wall is 99.9% about stroking Trumps ego and catering to his redneck base, and .01% caring about its effects on blk folks. This narrative about caring about nikkas is straight from Ann coulter. At this point they just want supporters. If it means acting like they care about blk folks they gonna do it. It’s just like they take care about Margaret Sangler being a white supremacist. They want blk support, any kind of support because the ends justify the means.
Illegal immigration was an issue way before trump

You understand this right?

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No lie when I stayed out there i saw an illegal hit a lil white baby. That shyt messed me up for the day they aren’t good drivers similar to Asians but more reckless

so you watch white conservative news? Because that is all local news ever is. White conservatives. You think the biggest state in the got damn country ONLY has illegals committing crimes? Are you that fukking retarded?

get "truth" from conservative news outlets bruh :scust:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What about jobs having Spanish speakers as mandatory requirements for jobs in cali?
:mjpls:

But people who dont live in areas with high illegal populations will tell you there is no problem or that you should uproot your entire lives and move to accommodate people that shouldn't be here.

nikka Cali is muthafukking Mexico. Come on!

It isn't majority hispanic due to immigration. It used to literally be mexico 150 years ago. As far as Cali is concerned, americans are the Immigrants.

those "illegals" are 6th generation Californians.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
so you watch white conservative news? Because that is all local news ever is. White conservatives. You think the biggest state in the got damn country ONLY has illegals committing crimes? Are you that fukking retarded?

get "truth" from conservative news outlets bruh :scust:
I saw it wit my own two. They done moved in majority of black neighborhoods and made it theirs I’ve also seen that with my own two nerd