Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Every single drunk driving murder or death that gets flashed on the screen on Cali news is literally a mexican illegal. I watch the local news every morning.....
No lie when I stayed out there i saw an illegal hit a lil white baby. That shyt messed me up for the day they aren’t good drivers similar to Asians but more reckless

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Furthermore the number of immigrants total coming out of central America has declined to the point that it's reaching equalibrium to those LEAVING America

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:rudy:Come on. You know there are a some open or undercover Repubs/Trump supporters on this forum. Some of them black and some pretending to be black.
Who? Name them.

The crap is getting old, especially when both you and I know the numbers who actually support/voted for Trump are minuscule or few.

It’s a shaming tactic; a way to get the herd to attack an individual who doesn’t agree with your view.

Same thing happened in that R Kelly thread. If you expressed any other view than kill kill kill R Kelly, then you were listed as a pedo or rape apologists.

It needs to stop.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Pat Buchannan used to use the same talking points if you look on youtube

He's basically saying African Americans should be picking apples and tomatos in the hot sun and/or packing buckets of strawberries being paid low wages

:patrice: Not sure where you cats live, but they have entire Chinese restaurants, lawn care services (they’ve cornered the market here), laundromat’s here

They’re coming up, and fast..,they already outnumber us in population too? :francis:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I read that article. I'm speaking on the overall statistical trend, breh.

Even if illegal immigration is on the rise, the bigger elephant in the room is discriminatory hiring practices and white domestic terrorism.

A good chunk of blue collar Black people can agree that they've lost work to immigrant workers (legal or not), but MOST Black people can relate to losing work to a white colleague with similar qualifications.

And white domestic terrorism is at an all-time high.

I'm not getting off this point, and you shouldn't either. I'm much more concerned about what our own citizens are doing than a group of low-wage illegals.

Everything else is a distraction.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Y’all smart-dumb nikkas about to be mind fukked into supporting a monument to Trump that will outlast his presidency and be a rallying point for white supremacist worldwide.

Berlin Wall ain’t work, the wall in Israel ain’t work but it’s gonna work here?

This wall is 99.9% about stroking Trumps ego and catering to his redneck base, and .01% caring about its effects on blk folks. This narrative about caring about nikkas is straight from Ann coulter. At this point they just want supporters. If it means acting like they care about blk folks they gonna do it. It’s just like they take care about Margaret Sangler being a white supremacist. They want blk support, any kind of support because the ends justify the means.

Last edited:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who? Name them.

The crap is getting old, especially when both you and I know the numbers who actually support/voted for Trump are minuscule or few.

It’s a shaming tactic; a way to get the herd to attack an individual who doesn’t agree with your view.

Same thing happened in that R Kelly thread. If you expressed any other view than kill kill kill R Kelly, then you were listed as a pedo or rape apologists.

It needs to stop.

First off, don't start with that R. Kelly nonsense. We have enough of that in this forum. Second, shaming tactic? I personally don't shame someone for being a republican/conservative, but I do shame people people for pretending that they aren't and posters pretending to be black. If you lean right politically and support Trump's immigration policy without resorting to being disingenuous than there is no issue other than the actual topic. My issue with the post I quoted is hat you claim no one here is embracing Trump when we does have supporters here.

:usure:And are you actually going to say that there aren't posters here pretending to be black?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A third of Hispanic
I read that article. I'm speaking on the overall statistical trend, breh.

Even if illegal immigration is on the rise, the bigger elephant in the room is discriminatory hiring practices and white domestic terrorism.

A good chunk of blue collar Black people can agree that they've lost work to immigrant workers (legal or not), but MOST Black people can relate to losing work to a white colleague with similar qualifications.

And white domestic terrorism is at an all-time high.

I'm not getting off this point, and you shouldn't either. I'm much more concerned about what our own citizens are doing than a group of low-wage illegals.

Everything else is a distraction.

Perfectly fitting with your red text, this is a Red Herring.

Red herring - Wikipedia

The expression is mainly used to assert that an argument is not relevant to the issue being discussed.

Even if illegal immigration is on the rise, the bigger elephant in the room IS THE STOCK MARKET BUBBLE! THE MARKET COULD BE ON THE BRINK OF COLLAPSE!

The healthcare, the stock market, hiring practices, or several other issues are important and need discussing, but aren't particularly relevant to the conversation on illegal immigration/evasion of security screening.

Also since you're concerned about domestic terrorism, you should be concerned about anyone evading security screening/background checks by skipping the immigration line and crossing illegally.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Every single drunk driving murder or death that gets flashed on the screen on Cali news is literally a mexican illegal. I watch the local news every morning.....
What about jobs having Spanish speakers as mandatory requirements for jobs in cali?
:mjpls:

But people who dont live in areas with high illegal populations will tell you there is no problem or that you should uproot your entire lives and move to accommodate people that shouldn't be here.