Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
So black folk are supposed to be afraid of the immigrant boogey-man instead of the American-born white supremacists with badges?

.....ummm ok.

Anybody in this day in age still performing verbal gymnastics in support of Trump is obviously a white supremacist or an agent.

No in between.
Who said it's an either or fool.

the fukk? You can't be against illegal immigration and police? Interesting

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
HOW? How do you think the AA community -- especially those who are older in age -- and need to also pay their bills "step it up" -- when they are already working -- and those opps aren't available? Or it takes time and money to even get a trade.

Stop blaming AA's -- when they should't have to compete with illegals anyway.

Of course older ages have a different situation and I’d never pose the thought to them, but the new generation, and generations to come

Even seen it on this board people down talking a degree VS a trade labor.

And go into debt with no familial wealth? You bout the stupidest muthafukka.

You know what would help black men though? Vocational training and jobs (that are now flooded with illegals)

That's defeatist talk

I’m from immigrants with no history in my country too. I was the first born in the country. I have no family wealth. I’m the child of two poor African parents

I was straddled with debt too.

Brehs looking for the easiest way out too often.

Taking about stupid when it’s prettt clear. The state of black man in the west will not rise if there aren’t black people in prominent positions in the world

I feel sad as fukk when I’m in other countries and see brothers selling the fake belts and glasses.

Or when I see them in the toilets of bars and clubs spraying aftershave or selling sweets for some change

No one is gonna give man a handout. It’s gonna be hard, it’s going to be tough but that’s what working hard is all about.

This is what Kanye is talking about: slave mentality

Be brave to say, “it’s not good enough”

Last edited:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I’ve been saying it. I wish democrats would go back to how they were in the early 2000s and be against illegals cause they are about to open up a huge window for black republicans to swoop in.

So how bad is the immigration problem in India? Are mexicans shytting more on the beach than your people are?

You don't know shyt and you aren't black.

Stop it and tell the 10 other Indians who are using your account the same shyt.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the one thing he said last night that wasn't a lie...

There are two pies in this country, the White mans and everyone else's...

Why would you as a black citizen of this country whose ancestors shed their blood, sweat and tears for you to have a right to that pie split your piece with a bunch of illegals who have done nothing to earn it? What do we get from sharing our HARD EARNED pie with them other than more racism against us? I lived in NYC my whole life, Ive experienced this shyt from all of them...Whether its sand CAC and Afric00n cab drivers passing up black folk, asians following you around shops or just flat out refusing to serve you or Hispanics channeling their inner CAC...The majority of these mothafukkas hate us just like our oppressors do...You got to be a got damn idiot to be black in this country and share your piece with these people...

For anyone that is making the argument that there is only a fixed amount of resources/jobs/wealth, thats not true and it was disproven back in the 1800's. its called the fixed pie fallacy. New workers grow an economy because they needs goods and services like everyone else.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
That's the one thing he said last night that wasn't a lie...

There are two pies in this country, the White mans and everyone else's...

Why would you as a black citizen of this country whose ancestors shed their blood, sweat and tears for you to have a right to that pie split your piece with a bunch of illegals who have done nothing to earn it? What do we get from sharing our HARD EARNED pie with them other than more racism against us? I lived in NYC my whole life, Ive experienced this shyt from all of them...Whether its sand CAC and Afric00n cab drivers passing up black folk, asians following you around shops or just flat out refusing to serve you or Hispanics channeling their inner CAC...The majority of these mothafukkas hate us just like our oppressors do...You got to be a got damn idiot to be black in this country and share your piece with these people...
/thread

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Man, y'all better get it together before this shyt falls the fukk apart.

This is our last stance and we’re blowing it...all the political momentum is behind them right now.

I’m not saying get behind Trump, but we need to figure out a way to fix illegal immigration, OR devise a way to protect our communities, jobs, basically our place in society from this huge wave of immigrants coming...

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is our last stance and we’re blowing it...all the political momentum is behind them right now.

I’m not saying get behind Trump, but we need to figure out a way to fix illegal immigration, OR devise a way to protect our communities, jobs, basically our place in society from this huge wave of immigrants coming...

Immigration/illegal immigration has been GOING DOWN for years.

Your agent ass fear mongering on this issue to get people on the conservative side and spitting a bunch of non truths.

Black people have so much more to worry about than immigration. To use this one issue as a reason for blacks to embrace Trump and disregard democrats is some intellectually dishonest shyt.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Trump is correct. Them bellow the border Eses hate black people. They didnt have to grow up with political correctness like we all did in the states. They still got a blackface comic in the national news paper in Mexico.

They will move to black areas, want to take over and turn every town into long Beach and compton where nikkas gotta stay on they street or flee. No thanks. I'll crack pedros head open.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Of course older ages have a different situation and I’d never pose the thought to them, but the new generation, and generations to come

Even seen it on this board people down talking a degree VS a trade labor.

That's defeatist talk

I’m from immigrants with no history in my country too. I was the first born in the country. I have no family wealth. I’m the child of two poor African parents

I was straddled with debt too.

Brehs looking for the easiest way out too often.

Taking about stupid when it’s prettt clear. The state of black man in the west will not rise if there aren’t black people in prominent positions in the world

I feel sad as fukk when I’m in other countries and see brothers selling the fake belts and glasses.

Or when I see them in the toilets of bars and clubs spraying aftershave or selling sweets for some change

No one is gonna give man a handout. It’s gonna be hard, it’s going to be tough but that’s what working hard is all about.

This is what Kanye is talking about: slave mentality

Be brave to say, “it’s not good enough”
Someone has to have these jobs. Not everyone of us can be in prominent positions. It would be great if that was possible, but it’s not, so we have to make sure we look after the ones who can’t. We have to look out for the community as a whole.

Giving away or looking down on certain jobs is just not smart. We need all the jobs we can get

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Statistically, illegal immigration is on the decline.

Has been since Obama. In fact, Obama deported more illegals than Bush. :leon:

There is no evidence of a huge influx of illegals coming in the US.

And if there were, they're not coming in a way that a border wall could stop.:bpfacepalm:
border-apprehensions.jpg