Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Fixed.

And yes.

Whites are by far the biggest threats to Black economic advancement and security. Anything that says otherwise is a distraction.

There's hardly any comparison to be made.
You one of these dumb blavity blacks from the burbs. with all that wakanda shyt in your profile fukk outta here. Working class black men competing directly with illegals for labor jobs

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
It's funny but it's not funny. Trump is being disingenuous because its not like he is penalizing corporations that hire illegal immigrants and that is the true root of the problem. Hell even at the lower/middle management level Hispanics are going to be hired over African Americans, especially if they are proficient in English and Spanish.

Dude knows that African Americans aren't going to vote for him per se. But he is taking advantage of Black male malaise at the Democratic party and hoping to keep them home come 2020 and siphon more Hispanic votes because he's not going to get the same support from his base as he got in 2016 and he knows it.

Trump is the president but democratic governers across the country allow sanctuary cities so how is the federal gov supposed to enforce it country wide. Resources would be to much

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Illegal immigrants “taking African American jobs” should be a sign to the AA community yall need to step it up and start gaining more higher skills and higher paid jobs

Not only will it nullify these immigrants coming over but will raise the status of AAs in the US. This should be a fight yall don’t even need to worry about, gotta worry about improving yourselves

Same shyt in the EU. I don’t care if Vlad from Poland is immigrating here for jobs. I don’t do the bottom of the barrel shyt like serving coffee or gardening.

Harsh, but the truth.

HYON rings true here. But I wonder how many people wanna rep that or just wait for Trump zaddy to save their factory jobs
And go into debt with no familial wealth? You bout the stupidest muthafukka.

You know what would help black men though? Vocational training and jobs (that are now flooded with illegals)

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You're choosing foreigners over US citizens both black and white

I'm just making that clear in here

You one of these dumb blavity blacks from the burbs. with all that wakanda shyt in your profile fukk outta here. Working class black men competing directly with illegals for labor jobs

I'm going to ask two multiple choice questions. Please answer both honestly. (Despite the humourous options, mind you.)

1. Which of the following happens more often in the US?

A. Less-qualified white candidates get hired over their Black counterparts.

B. Less qualified illegal immigrants get hired over their Black counterparts.

C. Both of the above

D. @Black Panther is a Chinese immigrant

2. Which of the following happens more often in the US?

A. Terrorism against minorities perpetrated by white domestic terrorists

B. Terrorism against minorities perpetrated by illegal immigrants from the southern border

C. Terrorism against minorities perpetrated by ISIS

D. @Black Panther is Sen. Kamala Harris' secret lover

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I always fall back to this discussion here on Roland martins show

go to 4:17 in the video (on my phone can’t time stamp) where the sister in the middle asks the dude who is arguing that immigration DOES NOT impact us to simply show proof, watch the juelzing:

And take a gander at the comments section, any black person arguing that illegal immigration doesn’t hurt our communities is from the suburbs and didn’t grow up among working class African Americans, plain and simple :manny:

Last edited:

Slick_Vic

Rookie
Daps
So black folk are supposed to be afraid of the immigrant boogey-man instead of the American-born white supremacists with badges?

.....ummm ok.

Anybody in this day in age still performing verbal gymnastics in support of Trump is obviously a white supremacist or an agent.

No in between.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fixed.

And yes.

Whites are by far the biggest threats to Black economic advancement and security. Anything that says otherwise is a distraction.

There's hardly any comparison to be made.
so in the face of that, what interest do you have in illegals coming here from south america? why pile it on?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That's the one thing he said last night that wasn't a lie...

There are two pies in this country, the White mans and everyone else's...

Why would you as a black citizen of this country whose ancestors shed their blood, sweat and tears for you to have a right to that pie split your piece with a bunch of illegals who have done nothing to earn it? What do we get from sharing our HARD EARNED pie with them other than more racism against us? I lived in NYC my whole life, Ive experienced this shyt from all of them...Whether its sand CAC and Afric00n cab drivers passing up black folk, asians following you around shops or just flat out refusing to serve you or Hispanics channeling their inner CAC...The majority of these mothafukkas hate us just like our oppressors do...You got to be a got damn idiot to be black in this country and share your piece with these people...

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
bubu I'm trying to set a high standard/expectation for Blackfolks by looking down on certain Blackfolks.......A search tag on this thread needs to be the "dangers of identity politics"

clowns are exposing their elitist ways or political party loyalty, but then is trying to deflect/excuse/cover it up by using racial buzzwords and anecdotal examples of the Black plight....typical acts of manipulators and self serving scam artist
who else benefits from these poor attempts at distracting, other than the egotistical elitist and the party? damn sure not Black people

Blackfolks need to be loyal to only seeking and spreading truth. If you're loyal to only truth, then naturally you'll recognize the Black plight and support any effort that helps to address it, regardless of who/where/why

Instead of feeling the pressures to
-uphold narratives/talking points
-qualify your comments with a reference to a narrative/talking point, before/after giving someone/something credit
-downplay/ignore/defend certain counter productive behavior just because of shared gender/skin color/political and social views
and to not allow manipulators and self serving people to take advantage of you and the causes you fight for.....
be loyal to seeking and spreading truth only

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Why would you as a black citizen of this country whose ancestors shed their blood, sweat and tears for you to have a right to that pie split your piece with a bunch of illegals who have done nothing to earn it? What do we get from sharing our HARD EARNED pie with them other than more racism against us?...

Bruh they know this, they just don’t GAF, they’ll gladly hand all we’ve worked for in this country to illegals not only bc democrats told them to, but bc it’ll “show trump!!”

Imagine that, throwing everything we built in this country away just to help take down one man who may not even be president after next year :snoop:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think he means the one's who classify themselves as WHITE and hate blacks...:beli:
But if there was an option to have those people never in the country we would take that option. If a citizen commits a crime it doesn't give any credibility to someone who's not even supposed to be in the country in the first place committing crime.