Trump Abandons MAGA Cult in the Desert

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orange Foolious owes so many indoor venues money , plus there's shooters in the bushes = campaign in the flat ass desert in the middle of nowhere for free.

Because there is absolutely no reason to campaign in Cali 3 weeks before the election
Damn, he could've found a patch of desert in Nevada or Arizona. At least those states are in play. Campaigning in CA is a complete waste of time. I think this idiot just wanted to see his name in headlines with the word Coachella.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
3E5A355A5A506BB5AF7FC9DBD580AFF60AFDACCB

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
These POS cultists deserve this and much more for being this willfully ignorant and just plain fukking obtuse at this point…some people are just stupid beyond help. And if you put your faith in Donald fukking Trump, there’s no helping you. We’re losing all of these amazing Black legends, yet this KFC fueled fakkit tickers on. Damn. Clogged arteries and high blood pressure ain’t makin nikkas drop like flies like they used to, or what? :what:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Those voices are killing me :mjlol:

It sounds like something off of the boondocks
:russ:

"Someone needs to get the mayor on the phone"
:mjlol:
It's amazing they blame everyone besides the most obvious culprit. The event organizers are responsible for the buses, I. E. The Trump campaign.

But nah it's the mayor, governor, and democrats who left your dumb ass in the desert. These people are annoying as fukk.

He did this shyt before even