CNN and media in general are guilty for pushing MAGA rhetoric and handing Trump the election

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Why is the media not talking about Elon who bought a public company, took it private and then used it as a way to spread propaganda to back a flawed candidate. Dude pushing right wing conspiracy theories all day long. Where is the media? Nowhere.

I fear for the future.
This

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Has nothing to do with how many cacs there are. I've seen the voting registration numbers that happened after Harris became the nominee, and I've seen him alienate enough different voting blocks. I know he will lose.
I hope so

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Cut it out. Jim Acosta, Brianna Keilar, and other people on CNN regularly call out their bullshyt

Breh, I've seen people on this site call CNN Fox News lite. CNN constantly calls out Trump and his BS. Folks will call someone/something right wing or right wing lite if it's not from Democracy Now!, Counterpunch, etc !:pachaha:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cut it out. Jim Acosta, Brianna Keilar, and other people on CNN regularly call out their bullshyt

It happens but a lot of times they get off easy because the reporter is not knowledgeable enough to spar with them. Acosta is one of the few.

I've seen countless Repubs talk mad shyt and not get much push back. It's a win for them.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Should be worried about Vance

Meatball ron remains the next in line after Trump. Vance is just flavour of the week,nothing more

Mind you they are both uncharismatic awkward racist a$$holes but Desantis has the highest profile in the field after Trump (unless ted cruz decides to put his hat in the ring)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meatball ron remains the next in line after Trump. Vance is just flavour of the week,nothing more

Mind you they are both uncharismatic awkward racist a$$holes but Desantis has the highest profile in the field after Trump (unless ted cruz decides to put his hat in the ring)

Desantis doesn't have what it takes.