CNN and media in general are guilty for pushing MAGA rhetoric and handing Trump the election

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm not opposed to Trump's people being on news shows to debate. The problem is that it's never really a debate. It's a group of people saying insane shyt and then the media moderator asks "well, how do you respond to that?" We saw it in the VP debate too. Trump lies about the Minnesota abortion bill, which is currently law and easy to look up. Yet the moderator once again posed the question as "Trump said X about the bill you passed, how do you respond." Why not look at the fukking bill? How the fukk is that a question at a debate.

Of course they want him to win. They want those press conferences, they want a return to "resist" fukkery, they want the book deals and breathless coverage of every outrage. It boosts their ratings. Whereas the only network that would be boosted by Harris is Fox News. BTW remember all those Friday threads the Coli would have about "huge" breaking news stories in the New York times, Washington Post, etc about something Trump got caught doing? That shyt drove newspaper clicks and subscriptions. Now neither paper is getting attention. Of course they want a return of Trump, it helps them.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I don't have a problem with that clip. CNN needs to be somewhat non-partisan. This appears to be a roundtable discussion where both sides are able to discuss the topic and when the Republican started lying Abby Phillips corrected him.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Honestly, it’s really no different than posters on this site who keep making threads about Trump and MAGA in the name of daps and plat threads. They’re just as much of a problem as well.
Exactly and shyt is inception cause this thread slick doing the same fukking thing and speaking in future tense like Trump already president again. :unimpressed:

The coli LOVE talking about this bytch ass cracka.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man I got cousins parroting the same bullshyt about how fema is only giving folks 750 dollars….all it takes is typing in fema.gov to see thats a lie but you can’t tell these fukking trumpers nothing they’re lazy as fukk. That orange fukker has done a great job at making his supporters dumb as fukk

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Should be worried about Vance

I told a friend about this after watching the debate. He is just good enough to make the insane things he says sound sane to the uneducated and disaffected like Reagan did in the 70s and 80s