CNN and media in general are guilty for pushing MAGA rhetoric and handing Trump the election

br82186

Superstar
Daps
You can add The Young Turks to the list since Ana officially did a heel turn

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is the media not talking about Elon who bought a public company, took it private and then used it as a way to spread propaganda to back a flawed candidate. Dude pushing right wing conspiracy theories all day long. Where is the media? Nowhere.

I fear for the future.

The media isn't the one you consume in the mainstream. It's all over tech and VC podcasts

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
On Twitter.

They don't care, they're just here for the tv ratings and engagement. Trump sells.

These shows are no better than First Take.

"I don't see him as not being consistent with the facts" That's crazy, you're either lying or you aren't.
:skip:
for the sake of your own perspective

expand on this :jbhmm:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
It happens but a lot of times they get off easy because the reporter is not knowledgeable enough to spar with them. Acosta is one of the few.

I've seen countless Repubs talk mad shyt and not get much push back. It's a win for them.
Imagine if Mehdi hassan was on cnn, he would make their maga panelist cry every week

His ability to recall every detail/info is unmatched in my opinion. He's a walking talking fact checker:wow:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I been saying this in my post for over the last 6 months

I been saying the Supreme Court is at risk, because they are the ones who hold all the cards,, but nikkas are to slow
For me it's because I only see court packing on Jill Stein's platform. If you have no plans of packing the court you're living with the reality that the Democrats might have to win 4 elections in a row (Biden last election, Kamala this and next election, and then they may have to win 2032). This is unheard of in any of our lifetimes and not a realistic strategy. 3 in a row would be the first since Reagan->Bush 35 years ago.

You're going to have to pack the courts to get away from a MAGA Supreme Court. There is no other option. You're also going to have to only be voting for people on the Federal level that have court packing on their platform. I don't see anyone practicing this strategy. All this we're so scared of Trump getting more Supreme Court judges doesn't mean anything to me when the reality is Thomas and Alito could still be alive and kicking and unretired in 2036. And then the Democrats don't win 5 elections in a row and pretty much your politics for that just went out the window.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Anyone sitting this out is retarded.
360_F_199406556_UZiQunnsxYidehW8yQvyEB1o2c1Zoez8.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine if Mehdi hassan was on cnn, he would make their maga panelist cry every week

His ability to recall every detail/info is unmatched in my opinion. He's a walking talking fact checker:wow:
Yea, he's pretty good. I just find the pushback is always weak. The ones who get in that ass don't get much of an opportunity.

Daps
Not only should this fukker be in prison...they shoulda been pushing that from time, but they give too many MAGA retards a voice and let them lie all over the place without much of a rebuttal. It's a giant waste of time. The gameplan is to push as many lies as possible that people won't even know what the truth is.

Media in general, might as well call themselves MAGA because they'll ask questions to JD, Trump, whoever and allow them to lie and push damaging lies at that and never a follow up...never calling them liars.

If Trump wins it will be a group effort. He had Elon pushing garbage through twitter...Elon has like 200M followers. Had the media rolling over. fukking shameful.

Why is Bomani and Roy Woods? on a political panel??.... I agree Bomani and Woods are well spoken, but is politics in their wheelhouse like that???

And you 100% on everything you saying.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
All media is corporate driven and the owners stand to gain with a Trump presidency. Also media members are wealthy and even if they say one thing their interest and votes say another.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All media is corporate driven and the owners stand to gain with a Trump presidency. Also media members are wealthy and even if they say one thing their interest and votes say another.

The owners are Republicans.