Trump Abandons MAGA Cult in the Desert

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:deadrose: Abandoned the Jan 6thers, threw pence under the bus, deleted cabinet members like unplayed Steam games, leaving MAGAts in the middle of nowhere and somehow someway, these voters will put the entire mushroom head near the good tonsil :dead: .

My Christ in Heaven, if I had Trump's dikkriders, I wouldn't have to type my Coli posts because they would do it while I sleep and eat :ehh:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
:deadrose: Abandoned the Jan 6thers, threw pence under the bus, deleted cabinet members like unplayed Steam games, leaving MAGAts in the middle of nowhere and somehow someway, these voters will put the entire mushroom head near the good tonsil :dead: .

My Christ in Heaven, if I had Trump's dikkriders, I wouldn't have to type my Coli posts because they would do it while I sleep and eat :ehh:
And the men think they're alpha males :mjlol:. The irony is that they're so homophobic, but I have no doubt they'd blow Trump if he asked them to :hhh:

Daps

This is golden!

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get off Trump dikk. Yall claim to hate him so much but yall make threads about him every damn day like yall are fans. :camby: if i dont like somebody, i damn sure am not going to talk about them every fukking day like half of you weirdos have been doing for the last 8 years. Yall are obsessed with that dude. :mindblown: either keep that shyt in ONE thread or just shut the fukk up. Yall weirdos talk about him more than when he isnt president than when he was office.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Get off Trump dikk. Yall claim to hate him so much but yall make threads about him every damn day like yall are fans. :camby: if i dont like somebody, i damn sure am not going to talk about them every fukking day like half of you weirdos have been doing for the last 8 years. Yall are obsessed with that dude. :mindblown: either keep that shyt in ONE thread or just shut the fukk up. Yall weirdos talk about him more than when he isnt president than when he was office.

Weren't you constantly making posts about the Bidens?

:jbhmm:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know you can still get cellphone reception in the dessert.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This man has once again pulled even with Harris in polling. His supporters keep coming back for more abuse. It seemed like he might be finished after Biden dropped out and the ensuing support and excitement around Harris. This man has bumbled around ever since rambling, getting dusted in a debate and just overall flailing about in what was supposed to be a sinking campaign. How is a convicted felon with a history of using and abusing his own supporters in a dead heat with the Vice President? :mindblown: This has to go beyond racism. A large bloc of the voting public has to suffer from one or multiple forms of mental retardation. In any other context the way he takes advantage of blithering idiots and morons would be considered criminal.