True Detective - Season 3 (Jan. 13th/Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
great season.
wat6rr.jpg

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Great ending and great season. Probably the best dynamic between main characters of all the seasons.
Marty and Rust will never be topped bro stop it

This season was pretty good, I'm excited for future seasons. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Think I need to rewatch season 2 because I forget most of it

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
that was a really good finale. i loved how they really dove into his relationship with amelia. the chemistry and story between them was good.

i had a feeling amelia was the wild card to solving this case and it was good to see wayne get closure. the character development for this season was some of the best ever for a show.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yo when did they show that she solved I missed that part. My ADD was probably kicking in :pachaha:
I can't say she outright solved it but his bitterness toward her writing the book blinded him from solving the case; he would.have had he read the book and put the clues together. Instead he was a jerk to a woman who gave him everything. I hope.to.God I meet a woman like that and have a family like that. Wayne just up and called his son and they came and got him :to:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
that was a really good finale. i loved how they really dove into his relationship with amelia. the chemistry and story between them was good.

i had a feeling amelia was the wild card to solving this case and it was good to see wayne get closure. the character development for this season was some of the best ever for a show.
Yes but they fukked up on the 2nd most important character - Julie. They didn't develop her character at all. The case and the twist centered around Julie Parcells but they couldn't even dedicate an episode to her character development from her view so the audience can see things from her view. That's was the biggest weakness this season.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Don't know if anyone in the thread mentioned/thought about this, but I just realized that the scene from episode 7 where Sarah Gadon's character reveals her child trafficking theory, ties it into the Cohle/Hart case from season 1, and Wayne responds by saying something to the effect of "I don't know anything about that" was a direct shot from Pizzolato at the conspiracy theorist section of the fanbase (so basically the fanbase). :dead:

The shot of her laptop with the news report on the case might as well have been followed with Pizzolato looking directly at the camera like :francis: "C'mon guys...no. Really? No. That's not how I operate." :francis: