pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This thread really got me like :snoop:

Stop talking about Season 1, they are not connected.

How hard is that to understand?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This thread really got me like :snoop:

Stop talking about Season 1, they are not connected.

How hard is that to understand?

Yeah! Stop talking about Season 1 in the thread of Season 2 of the same damn show, brehs. You can't compare, you just can't. You never see people comparing the seasons of American Horror Story to each other, do you? They probably do, because that makes total sense, but I wouldn't know since I don't watch that, I just want to emphasize that anyone who keeps saying you can't compare this to the first season is being shook because they know it isn't touching it so far, so suddenly they're acting like anthology series are hold to a different set of standards or some shyt.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yeah! Stop talking about Season 1 in the thread of Season 2 of the same damn show, brehs. You can't compare, you just can't. You never see people comparing the seasons of American Horror Story to each other, do you? They probably do, because that makes total sense, but I wouldn't know since I don't watch that, I just want to emphasize that anyone who keeps saying you can't compare this to the first season is being shook because they know it isn't touching it so far, so suddenly they're acting like anthology series are hold to a different set of standards or some shyt.
Type of dumb shyt is this?:dahell: Idiots that compare seasons of American Horror Story (they're all entertaining trash) are as much idiots as people that are comparing this season of True Detective to last season. Actually, they're not as idiotic as the people in this thread because American Horror Story actually uses the same actors over several season whereas in True Detective the only thing the same is the writer/creator. The stories aren't connected, the actors are different, director is different...everything is different. You have no basis for comparison besides the fact that it's easier to compare than it is to use your brain and actually analyze what's going on. And why the hell would anyone be shook of this season not being as good as the first. How many nikkas on the coli do you think work for HBO or helped film this show?:what:

On a semi-related note, nothing is funnier than troll ass nikkas that use the "invested" argument as to why they watch something they don't like. There've been two episodes this season. You're not invested in anything, you just want to go online and be miserable. I don't watch or read anything I think is trash. It's completely illogical

Daps
On a semi-related note, nothing is funnier than troll ass nikkas that use the "invested" argument as to why they watch something they don't like. There've been two episodes this season. You're not invested in anything, you just want to go online and be miserable. I don't watch or read anything I think is trash. It's completely illogical
:dahell:

As far as I can see the majority who're either criticizing or unsure of what to make of this season so far, don't think it's trash - they're just highlighting elements they don't like/unsure of. What's completely illogical is that yall expect everyone that watches it to judge it in the same manner that yall do - it doesn't work like that. What the fukk is so wrong with dudes giving their OWN opinions on the show?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:dahell:

As far as I can see the majority who're either criticizing or unsure of what to make of this season so far, don't think it's trash - they're just highlighting elements they don't like/unsure of. What's completely illogical is that yall expect everyone that watches it to judge it in the same manner that yall do - it doesn't work like that. What the fukk is so wrong with dudes giving their OWN opinions on the show?
My last post about the last episode highlighted things I didn't like, so miss me with that "y'all" shyt. When every post you make about something is negative, odds are you don't like what you're watching, reading, etc. You're not unsure about something two episodes in?:ohhh:Internet nikkas love to complain as opposed to shutting up and seeing where things end up. Since you're "invested" and plan to watch every episode whether you like it or not, it'd make sense to have patience and see if the show answers the things you're unsure of. But I'm not tryna push a radical agenda like that:whoa:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My only thing is that if there was no Season 1 and if this show wasn't named "True Detective" what would be the real response to this show as of right now. Cats say don't compare these two episodes to season 1- fair enough I agree BUT at the same time cats are coming to the rescue and defending this show because of Season 1. Which one is it gonna be, can't have it both ways. I'm hoping it picks up from here on out cause from my perspective those two episodes were not good at all.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Rust ouchea taking notes on this bird man shooting dudes in the dikk.

tumblr_nqau17noQb1tf1nydo1_500.gif

(cause God only knows if these pussies in season 2 will solve the case)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Type of dumb shyt is this?:dahell: Idiots that compare seasons of American Horror Story (they're all entertaining trash) are as much idiots as people that are comparing this season of True Detective to last season. Actually, they're not as idiotic as the people in this thread because American Horror Story actually uses the same actors over several season whereas in True Detective the only thing the same is the writer/creator. The stories aren't connected, the actors are different, director is different...everything is different. You have no basis for comparison besides the fact that it's easier to compare than it is to use your brain and actually analyze what's going on. And why the hell would anyone be shook of this season not being as good as the first. How many nikkas on the coli do you think work for HBO or helped film this show?:what:

Dumb shyt? Did you even read what you wrote? According to your shyt logic I guess we can't compare different shows to each other either since they're different stories with different actors in different settings by different creators. Sorry @MartyMcFly @Uncle_Ruckus @StraxStrax and whoever, there's no reason to ever have a Top 5 TV Shows/Movies/Whatever Of All Time voting thread again because that stuff is for idiots. We can't compare Breaking Bad to The Sopranos or The Wire to The Shield. The stories aren't connected, the actors are different, director is different, everything is different. We have no basis for comparison at all!

I'm starting to wonder if some people on here aren't actually working for HBO with all the dumb ass rhetoric you guys make up to convince yourselves that you can't compare a second season of a show to the first season of the same damn show.

There have been two episodes this season but you know damn well that the show has a huge fan base of the strength of the first season. You don't think maybe that's why people are invested in this season, because they're invested in the show as a whole? Just a thought.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Have they already said what the connection with Vaughn and Farrell's character is? Did I miss that info or have they not said it yet?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
@kingdarius

http://www.xvideos.com/video4025322/daisy_marie_amazing_interracial

but anyway

i like the show so far im rooting for vince to win
he killing it to me when he told colin i dont want to hear you talk like that again or when he ruffed up that reporter shyt was boss status
i want to see him get his hands dirty like someone said i dont trust his wife at all

does anybody got that "CHINATOWN" Feel to it that what it reminds me off if you never seen CHINATOWN watch it CLASSIC!!!!

scust at that fakkit
cant wait to find out rachels backstory :scheme:

my guess o spoiler just a hail mary
i think the shrink is the dude in birds mask if what i member was from what we seen in the first trailer was the killer was dressed nice like the shrink
the shrink stole vince money so he can fund his business

hail mary tho

this the first show since breaking bad i have not binged watch so its dope to be feening for the next episode and enjoy the ride with the coli

some of yall nikkas is whining tho it comes with the territory tho

that lounge singer is annoying tho get her the fukk outta here :camby: