Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Just a thought, the doctor who was being interviewed by Ray and Ani in the last episode most be the bad guy. He lives on a compound with guards and he is balling out of control. He is a psychologist with a side business in plastic surgery. He gets to hear the problems of the rich indulge them of their worse behavior. He knows all their secrets and scars them to a degree. He is the villan. Also I hope you guys see that Paul is way ahead of the others in this investigation.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you really that Farrell was dead after 2 episodes, I'm sorry your an idiot then. Would make zero sense for them to bill him as a leader character in this show and have him in key scenes already, only to kill him off. The first shot may have hit him because the second looks like he flinched.

Be gullible brehs
That's not entirely fair

I promise you similar shyt was said about Ned Stark

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Finally got around to watching the first 2 eps and I have to say Im not really feeling it. Like its been said if this wasnt called true detective the opinions on it would be way more negative too. There's such a thing as trying TOO hard and this show is towing that line. Every character being fukked up to the max is overkill. No one is coming close to touching matty ice's performance either. Collin Farell is actually doing by far the best acting job and had the most interesting scenes and he might be dead. Ima keep watching but so far its 6/10 status at most for me :manny:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
tumblr_nqrrsqtq311qzep4xo1_1280.jpg

:whew:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Man i gotta stay away from this thread now

Just watched last weeks episode so i can catch this weeks episode live and of course i was shocked by the ending only to come in here and see nikkas posting set pics to show he's still alive :mindblown:
you really think he was dead? idk, i thought he was dead for like a milisecond then i thought to myself how dumb it would be for hbo to kill off their best actor on the second episode

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
you really think he was dead? idk, i thought he was dead for like a milisecond then i thought to myself how dumb it would be for hbo to kill off their best actor on the second episode

Im not surprised considering they made game of thrones knowing Sean bean would be killed off 9 episodes in

They prolly looking for that wow factor again, this time just 2 episodes in

Just watched the episode now, he took two shotgun blasts to the stomach, its straight BS if he's alive

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im not surprised considering they made game of thrones knowing Sean bean would be killed off 9 episodes in

They prolly looking for that wow factor again, this time just 2 episodes in

Just watched the episode now, he took two shotgun blasts to the stomach, its straight BS if he's alive
thats a whole season tho, 2 eps in? :patrice:

:ld: