beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
If you really that Farrell was dead after 2 episodes, I'm sorry your an idiot then. Would make zero sense for them to bill him as a leader character in this show and have him in key scenes already, only to kill him off. The first shot may have hit him because the second looks like he flinched.

Be gullible brehs

not like thats ever happened before :troll:

ed-stark-beheaded.game_.of_.thrones.gif

:mjcry: RIP

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
That wasnt the 2nd episode and it was based on a book so it could not be done any other way.

Now this character who was built as the main guy died in the first episode :

latest

i was going to look for more but wasnt sure how to google that.

but anyway nah ned wasnt in the 2nd episode, but sean bean was a big name and everybody who hadnt read the books at that point, myself included, was shocked that he would die in the 1st season.

Jards

All Star
Daps
People comparing this cast to Woody Harrelson and Matthew Mcconaughey and talking about they're some great actors but how many people initially saw True D season 1 before it aired and thought "Matthew McConaughey - I need to watch that shyt :lupe:"

Dude killed the role but I pretty much reckon the majority of people who watched it didn't think he was gonna kill it the way he did. I may be wrong as I wasn't in the True D season 1 thread last season but I know I personally avoided that shyt cause he was in it until somebody had to put it on to make me watch it. When dude levelled up in ep 4 though that's when I became a fan.

I say that to say two eps ain't enough to fairly judge this season. I'm personally enjoying it so far and I'm interested in seeing where it goes.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
If Colin aint dead...he superman....dude took a shotgun to the bladder....:wow:
It's rock salt, bean bag, or some other non lethal ammo.

Rewatching the scene last night, there was absolutely no blood.

The point is to cause enough shock from immediate pain to incapacitate.

The second shot initially appears a kill shot, but it's more like a "fukk you." Either because the shooter almost took a real bullet, or because they know Velcoro is a crooked a$$hole.

And it's definitely the same house Caspere was killed in...you see the same ivy/shrub lined alley when they load dude up to drop him off at the outlook.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Another solid episode, ending scene was :ohhh:. But are people trolling, it's obvious Riggins is gay and has PTSD. What's so hard to comprehend. :leostare:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:childplease: Even if he got shot with a rubber bullet that shyt would still hurt and either cause major bruising or organ damage. That shyt was point blank range. :mindblown:

Right in the stomach too. :damn:
No way would he be getting up and walking around after that.

I honestly hope he is dead, because this aint 24 and he aint Jack Bauer, all credibility will be lost.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
:childplease: Even if he got shot with a rubber bullet that shyt would still hurt and either cause major bruising or organ damage. That shyt was point blank range. :mindblown:

Right in the stomach too. :damn:
No way would he be getting up and walking around after that.

I honestly hope he is dead, because this aint 24 and he aint Jack Bauer, all credibility will be lost.

I agree. It's one thing for GOTs to have magic resurrection, it also got dragons and shadow monsters and a long history of audience trolling, but TD isn't GOTs. Until I see that this cliffhanger 'shooting' is resolved in a logical way, I'm disappointed that the show went the :troll: death route. I'll reserve my final opinion until next week tho.