Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a stupid and ignorant insult :mjlol:

The writing on the show is lackluster. Acting was great but I guess that's why they get those big names
You're a fukking idiot breh....thats one of the best written shows ever...

You must be confusing it with some other show

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nah, respectfully, this isn't accurate…..The show, light 80's touches aside is really dark and nihilistic, with strong characterization of it's leads…The movie stripped down the characterization, and any hints of brevity and to me was fukking dope…..I always defend this movie on here, but I really love it. It is nothing like generic action pic, it's classic post 2000's Michael Mann, with incredible cinematography and scenery, brutal action sequences and great acting….The script is rough at times, esp. Farrell's dialogue, but thats part of it's charm, if you are a fan of Don Johnson as Crockett. As a crime thriller it is pretty amazing, the details, the settings, no one does it like Mann.

Mann is one of my favorites for sure. No one, no one, does better shootouts than he does. Was Blackhat any good?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You're a fukking idiot breh....thats one of the best written shows ever...

You must be confusing it with some other show
I'm no True Detective hater but please tell me what part of the show was among the best written ever?

Was it the plagiarized dialogue of Matthew McConaughey? Or was it the intricate planting of details and seeds that ultimately led to no particular resolution?

:troll:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'm no True Detective hater but please tell me what part of the show was among the best written ever?

Was it the plagiarized dialogue of Matthew McConaughey? Or was it the intricate planting of details and seeds that ultimately led to no particular resolution?

:troll:
Definitely the second part :whew:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Dont think these nikkas can be as gud as season 2 with my boys Matthew and Woody. That shyt had it all an the Louisana setting made it so different..........
im still down for sure hope we see Mcadams pawgin

mcadams-gif1.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, respectfully, this isn't accurate…..The show, light 80's touches aside is really dark and nihilistic, with strong characterization of it's leads…The movie stripped down the characterization, and any hints of brevity and to me was fukking dope…..I always defend this movie on here, but I really love it. It is nothing like generic action pic, it's classic post 2000's Michael Mann, with incredible cinematography and scenery, brutal action sequences and great acting….The script is rough at times, esp. Farrell's dialogue, but thats part of it's charm, if you are a fan of Don Johnson as Crockett. As a crime thriller it is pretty amazing, the details, the settings, no one does it like Mann.
Look as a huge Miami vice fan ( the show) movie was a ok mann movie but not at all true to the spirit of the show. It should it been called something else like boring Miami Michael mann movie

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
This shyt's gonna be fuego :wow:
and it's surrounding secret societies also? :banderas:
C'mon, June :snooze:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
'Blackhat' is dope as fukk for what it is….if you love Mann, you'd love 'Blackhat' you just have to accept it on it's own terms, the dialogue is rough at times, but the setting and direction is stunning, and the violence jarring, brutal. It's so good.

'Miami Vice' the movie was true to Michael Mann's 'Miami Vice', pick almost any episode from first 2-3 seasons, and the themes, tone, is all the same….The series got a little goofy and all over the map in it's later years, but people are either remembering a show that never really existed…The show was not light, and was not funny, it was always dark and grim. It was just 'Miami' dark and rim.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Blackhat' is dope as fukk for what it is….if you love Mann, you'd love 'Blackhat' you just have to accept it on it's own terms, the dialogue is rough at times, but the setting and direction is stunning, and the violence jarring, brutal. It's so good.

'Miami Vice' the movie was true to Michael Mann's 'Miami Vice', pick almost any episode from first 2-3 seasons, and the themes, tone, is all the same….The series got a little goofy and all over the map in it's later years, but people are either remembering a show that never really existed…The show was not light, and was not funny, it was always dark and grim. It was just 'Miami' dark and rim.
Man I don't want to argue with you but your clearly a Mann fan which is fine but no just no . I've watched Miami vice countless times the movie was fine for what it was but it was manns interpretation of the show