Daps
Reppin
NULL
10ntaf6.jpg

Last edited:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Doesn't look like it'll be as good as the first season to me.

First season was creepy as fukk and that really added to the beauty of it.

This looks like more of your average procedural cop bullshyt. I'll give it a try off the strength of the first season but i'll have to reserve my excitement.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Colin Farrell, McGoatms and Riggins :wow:

Vaughn is going to have to convince me :francis:
A big this. I never thought this dude was a good actor. Reminds me of Matt Damon and Ben Afleck. Boring ass actors IMO.

Should be a good series, but damn Matthew Mcconaughey and shyt ya boy Woody Harrelson did a damn good job in season one. I been watching that fool since Cheers. :wow:

Daps
This just a teaser brehs. The official Trailer should give us more insight. Must have seen season 1 at least 5 times now, fukking love it.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The biggest problem with Miami Vice was that it was called Miami Vice, and then had no resemblance to anything like Miami Vice. They should've just given the movie a generic action flick title. Cocaine Capital or something like that.

Nah, respectfully, this isn't accurate…..The show, light 80's touches aside is really dark and nihilistic, with strong characterization of it's leads…The movie stripped down the characterization, and any hints of brevity and to me was fukking dope…..I always defend this movie on here, but I really love it. It is nothing like generic action pic, it's classic post 2000's Michael Mann, with incredible cinematography and scenery, brutal action sequences and great acting….The script is rough at times, esp. Farrell's dialogue, but thats part of it's charm, if you are a fan of Don Johnson as Crockett. As a crime thriller it is pretty amazing, the details, the settings, no one does it like Mann.