TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
At this point they're completely overselling the homosexuality of Kitsch' character. Dude dropped one of those really deliberate "I'm not gay" stories to that fat cop, then they got him staring at a gay couple and a gay prostitute. He'll be fukking motherfukkers up at some point though, when the shyt hits the fan and them black ops reflexes kick in he'll be murking bad guys left and right.

This episode is already started to sell me on Vaughn's acting, but that story in the opening scene was just bad. Why does everyone have a fukked up back story? I get a lot of it is thematic since parental issues are all over the goddamn place but Piffolatto really couldn't come up with something not as silly as eating rats or whatever the fukk he was talking about.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
how was inside out?

i was thinking durin this ep that a lot of shows with a great or really good first season struggle to match it in s2.

everyone complains about season 2 of the wire(though i somewhat disagree)

homeland season 2 ..ass

masters of sex had a booty juice second season

i thought even GoT season 2 was kinda medicore minus blackwater .
Inside out is fukking GENIUS on so many levels.. I was most impressed they managed to put in a lot of factual neurobiology stuff that I learned in my cognitive psychology classes...just absolutely genius on a multitude of levels..

Daps
I think alot of people came into this season wanting to hate and jump down the shows throat if it wasn't at last seasons level

Im not accusing you of this, but the first two episodes havent been unwatchable for me, not even close.

And its been two episodes, lets at least give the season a chance
I mentioned earlier that I'm willing to let the story develop (however deep that rabbit hole may be), yet you'd be a fool to think this exp. sleeper dialogue is gonna change. Most of the criticism I've read has been warranted, whether it's out of correlation with the first season or simply as a standalone. It's far too pulpy and banal to get away with blowing all this hot air.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:mjlol: at Ray getting shot with a shottie by some weirdo in a costume

For some weird reason I was expecting the Wire Outro music to drop as the camera panned out from the old guy's thot house :pachaha:

Also, its that PAWG gonna be singing in the bar every time Vince Vaughn and Colin Farrell meet up at the bar :pachaha:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:russ: @ the reasons why Gambit could "possibly" be gay

muthafukkas got Ecco the Dolphin GAYdar in this bytch :deadmanny:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
At this point they're completely overselling the homosexuality of Kitsch' character. Dude dropped one of those really deliberate "I'm not gay" stories to that fat cop, then they got him staring at a gay couple and a gay prostitute. He'll be fukking motherfukkers up at some point though, when the shyt hits the fan and them black ops reflexes kick in he'll be murking bad guys left and right.

This episode is already started to sell me on Vaughn's acting, but that story in the opening scene was just bad. Why does everyone have a fukked up back story? I get a lot of it is thematic since parental issues are all over the goddamn place but Piffolatto really couldn't come up with something not as silly as eating rats or whatever the fukk he was talking about.

yeah man, some of it is really screaming in your face. "See? Don't you see how messed up he is?! Look at how gay he is!" It's not very subtle.

I will say this about the "I'm not gay" story. The few people that I know that are gay, the ones that either aren't open about it, or before they were open, would often tell stories like that or go really out of their way to make it clear that they weren't gay, even when no one really gave it a second thought. If you're worried that someone might see something that's a part of you that you don't want out there, I think some people do go way overboard in trying to project something different in order to hide it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ehh they have laid it on pretty thick though, I thought the same thing last week before I even hot the Coli and saw it here
i dont know
he just looks like one of them guys that went overseas and been through it
i could be wrong
maybe he is gay
im just really not picking that up from these last 2 episodes tho
MAYBE the part when he was lookin out the window at them 2 fairy dressed cats but eh...
these people on this show so fukked up i honestly cant even put my finger on just one specific thing wrong with these muthafukkas lol

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This thread is simultaneously informative and hilarious :heh:

Anyway, I agree with the poster who said that it could be rubber shells or rock salt that was used on Ray...but I wouldn't be surprised if this show went all Game of Thrones on us either.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

Yeah Vaughn couldn't sell that opening scene either. I was busy reading the coli during that part :coffee:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
anyone hear her say "stop with that mom shyt"?

is it really his mom?

I wondered about that too. She might just be one of those old lady types that doesn't want to acknowledge she's old enough to have him as a son, but that was a pretty deliberate way she said it.

That whole scene was weird.