pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think the problem is everyone is comparing this season to last season. There was no way they were going to match that. The atmosphere/plot/mystery and the actors Matt and Woody, it's very difficult to capture that magic..

With that said, the writing so far is bad in some places but the acting is still there. It's not as good but you can't name five shows on television that have better acting. If you can, drop the names because I don't see it. Game of Thrones as a whole is better acted.. I would struggle to find more than a couple more.

The other issue is that it's two fukking episodes in :mjlol:

People in here saying they binged on the first season. Well, no shyt it's going to flow better when you binge. The first season did have some pretty slow episodes with exposition and monologues but people want to forget that.

Also, nikkas sayin that have no idea what's going on. Really? It's far from complicated. :what:
Then next week its.. "But its only 3 episodes in" :mjlol::stopitslime:

The the following week its.. "But its only 4 episodes in":mjlol::what:

The the week after that its "B, b, but its only 5 episodes in":mjlol: :lupe: :why:

All the way until the season finale... then niccas wanna :whoa::whoa::whoa: The first season's bar was set too high

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
2 months? Fukk u, with ya dumb azz. Why do u fukkturds quote me with bs defending this sh1t, it sux. Its worse than season 1. Shouldnt be an argument. The whole wife getting raped, him killin the dude. Her having the baby from the rape, this dude raising the rape baby. Its farfetched and stupid. Cant I have an opinion. Her rape was spose to be what semt him over the edge. Meanwhile, she's threatening for custody of a baby thats not his. She'll petition for a paternity test of Rape baby :mindblown: Then he begs her not to. Yall need to stop quoting me. Ive said my piece.

Go try and flush yourself down a toilet, lame fekket :pacspit:
i mean this is real life... not coli HOH

you know how many men have had a girlfriend or WIFE raped, then kept the baby?? you blaming her like it's her fault... or saying that a man would just throw his WIFE to the bushes for getting raped... who knows her religious or personal beliefs

all i know is there are plenty men taking care of other mens kids... and rape babies are in that category... shyt there's men out here taking care of cheating babies they know aren't theirs... women too...

it's not far fetched at all

and to everyone else... go back and see the thread from last season... it was NOT as great as y'all are making it out to be... the SAME arguments was going on in that thread... it wasn't until the shootout in the hood that the week to week viewers were actually like :gladbron: and took notice

the first 4 eps was constant bytching about pacing and when's the story gonna pick up

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
i mean this is real life... not coli HOH

you know how many men have had a girlfriend or WIFE raped, then kept the baby?? you blaming her like it's her fault... or saying that a man would just throw his WIFE to the bushes for getting raped... who knows her religious or personal beliefs

all i know is there are plenty men taking care of other mens kids... and rape babies are in that category... shyt there's men out here taking care of cheating babies they know aren't theirs... women too...

it's not far fetched at all

and to everyone else... go back and see the thread from last season... it was NOT as great as y'all are making it out to be... the SAME arguments was going on in that thread... it wasn't until the shootout in the hood that the week to week viewers were actually like :gladbron: and took notice

the first 4 eps was constant bytching about pacing and when's the story gonna pick up
I can respect this cuz u were respectful, unlike that loose slut @mastermind. I disagree, but I respect your opinion.

@mastertwat :ufdup:

And last season's pacing was a lil slow, but the acting and characters were always superb. I have issues with the characters and the storyline.The colin character sux. Rust Cohle, he aint :beli:

And only c@cs is raising rape babies. And gettin that attached to him, but then treating him like sh1t.

The colin character sux. Rust Cohle, he aint :beli:

Last edited:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Ay @The c00nman, can you get the fukk out of this thread with your menstrul bleeding? Thanks

fukking scared negro
:mjlol:

I was like "there's a dude on here called the c00nman?!" :huhldup:

Then I clicked dude's name :russ:

Fukk u u bish. Dont hate me cuz I keep it real. Da hell Im scared of? I said it suck and the writing is azz. And it is. U cant handle the truth. Go watch lil mens kick a lil ball around a grass field, fukkbwoi. U aint a man. :pacspit:

I was outta this thread and u pulled me back in. Stank azz :pacspit:

Aint even a n1gga in this show :pacspit: Cept for the chief they gonna replace.

:russ:

"Th, th, th....The Coli.com...."

Last edited:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Episode 3 had better deliver. Last week's potential was huge, then it's followed up with whatever was happening this week.

And I'm still laughing at the mental gymnastics dudes were playing all last week to deny Riggins obvious homosexuality. "But... But... He's just fukked up from the super secret war stuff they haven't touched on yet. No way he's gay. I don't see how anyone could even think that he's gay". Had me writing essays to try and explain the shallow, obvious truth. :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
- overtly homophobic story about hitting someone at the bank, even partner was like "you're trying too hard"
- his mom is creepy as shyt, weird vibes aplenty
- watching male prostitutes while drinking

There's still a slim chance it's just red herrings, and his weirdness is a result of a seemingly oedipal ready mother, and Blackwater war crime shyt...but you're probably right.
plus the erectile dysfunction from ep. 1 :wow:

Daps
No one talking bout the motorycle cop, PTSD and some Black Water military shyt in his past. He has the most potential IMO
Colin Farrels character i dont think will last, Vaughn might even kill him. This nikka broke damn near every rule in the book in one ep :deadmanny: hat WWE brass knuckle beatdown, took pop dukes out for some Lebrons 12s :deadmanny: he will have a redemption arc tho IMO

PAWG w/ daddy issues:mjlol:

Vaughn as the mob boss that tryna be legit clean:mjlol:they already tryna put that bum @zz red herring with Vaughns wife thinkin she in on sum shyt like with Martys wife in season 1 when she wasnt in shyt. Remember all em theories online :russ:

:sas1: aint even last 2 eps?

:sas2:

:usure: