iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
What's with the way Vaughn is delivering his lines. He never changes the tone of his voice.
Has he ever been in a role outside of comedy/dramedy? I know its episode two so I'll reserve judgement but so far he is not convincing.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Paul could have an interesting back story.
Black Mountain sounds like a private security firm.
Would be dope if they explored that, although I doubt they will.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Has he ever been in a role outside of comedy/dramedy? I know its episode two so I'll reserve judgement but so far he is not convincing.

He was Norman Bates (and the best part) in the Psycho remake. I think he can do it, but I'm not sure the character dialogue they've given him so far is doing his performance any favors. So far he's too boring and stiff. Hopefully it gets better.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Maybe ol boy was molested as a kid and is unsure about his sexuality? Plus his mom is weird so he could had experience some shyt while he was young that screwed him up :yeshrug:. Him and the lady cop have some crazy sexual desires that they need to resolve after watching the episode last night.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Then next week its.. "But its only 3 episodes in" :mjlol::stopitslime:

You probably thought your post was witty and headed for greatness but nope, I am not going to say it's only 3 episodes in. Next week is the week to make their move though I felt they already did in the final 10 or 15 minutes. I'll let u cook tho :comeon:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Vince is better than he's shown so far but I expected more from him. That opening scene I was like :gladbron: Vince bout to let these nikkas know he's more than comedy

But the moment never came :upsetfavre:

I still have faith and hopefully as some have said, the writing opens it up a little more for him to expressive. Like the scene walking through the work area with the other two guys talking about Casper and 7 mil is the same as 10 mil he looked stiff too

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I cant Get into this shyt find myself trying force watch it ....

Maybe i can binge after Power ends plus im into this foreign movie wave i saw the devil , raid , chaser , city of men series ,the wire blu ray rewatching etc

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't understand how people are criticizing this season for being too slow. The first three episodes of season 1 were slower than this.

The first two aired episodes have been solid, and I really don't understand the hate especially if you liked season 1. I feel like people jumped to the mindset that this season won't be nearly as good as season 1 without letting it play out :beli:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is so bad....

- Vaugh's paper maiche monologue was awful
-Felt like his 'Wedding Crashers' moments coming back as he sent a message to the bookie
- 'Am I diminished?
-His scenes with Farrell, the writing is just so far below par for ANY premier show, I honestly feel I could write more compelling dialogue.

More scenes in the bar with the singer, and at least 5 more of the overhead LA shots.

Farrell even threw out a 'Darlin', in a 'Miami Vice' throwback moment.

I can't blame Vaughn, he is drowning in brutally bad writing.

THE BIKE SIR! THE BIKE! :dead:

I love the score, and I think Mcaddams has potential, her few moments with Farrell were some of the episodes best, but this is barely engaging television, despite being very well produced.

Last edited: