lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting episode, hell of a cliffhanger ending...thoughts:

- colin aint dead...there was no blood at all...even after birdman shot him in the dikk region....

- casper was into some weird shyt, that no one knew about....also, think his shrink is in on some shyt...he gave off that vibe..

- Rachel aint a freak, she's just really fukked up in the head...with the shyt the doc was hinting at that went on in that house, think she was molested as a kid, and eventually the sex became her way of coping/feeling loved instead of molested...probably some shyt her dad convinced her to believe...it's also the reason for the knives...she was too small to keep those muthafukkas off her as a kid, but now she'll cut a muthafukka quick....

- riggins aint fukked up in the head, he's just gay, plain and simple....hence why he was looking at the gay male couple, the male tute getting out the car, and him telling the story about thinking about punching the dude for hitting on him...yea, he was with the black mountain whatever and probably did some fukked up things, but if he fukked up in the head, it's cause he been hiding his gay shyt for so long...

- vince put everything in that deal to go straight, and now that it's in jeopardy, he going back to his old ways....he gonna kill this season, mark my words....the way he basically told colin to shut the fukk up about killing himself and do what I say, damn.....yea, he gonna kill this shyt...

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly if he would of gave her the fade right then and there I wouldn't of been mad :yeshrug:

lol...even though he coming off like a fukked up a$$hole, I don't think colin's character is a 'bad' guy...he actually has morals, a code, wants to do the right thing, etc....he just made a fukked up mistake (killing the guy that supposedly raped his wife), which put him in vince's pocket, and he sees no way out...

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I think Colin survives, especially considering that the supervisor says, "One of my guys gets shot", as opposed to 'killed', 'murdered', 'is deceased' etc. At least that's my interpretation.

I don't know what's the deal with Riggins but they may be suggesting that he's got some type of homo tendencies. The chick was givin' him head in ep 1 and he didn't seem to enjoy it. He tells the story about the homo hittin on him and almost clocking him, and then he's watching the homo prostitution.

The many characters in this season keeps it interesting. I think it's a useful device to unravel the story without getting too monotonous with one plot line.

I like this season a lot thus far, more than the previous season in fact. I didn't really care to hear Rust's philosophical soliloquies.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:francis: you nikkas just kill shyt

it's not even midnight on the west coast and y'all are already spoiling future episodes. This is like the last episode of GoT all over again. By the time you went to the bathroom, every blog had an explanation about why so and so didn't die.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
interesting episode, hell of a cliffhanger ending...thoughts:

- colin aint dead...there was no blood at all...even after birdman shot him in the dikk region....

- casper was into some weird shyt, that no one knew about....also, think his shrink is in on some shyt...he gave off that vibe..

- Rachel aint a freak, she's just really fukked up in the head...with the shyt the doc was hinting at that went on in that house, think she was molested as a kid, and
- riggins aint fukked up in the head, he's just gay, plain and simple....hence why he was looking at the gay male couple, the male tute getting out the car, and him telling the story about thinking about punching the dude for hitting on him...yea, he was with the black mountain whatever and probably did some fukked up things, but he only fukked up in the head cause he been hiding his gay shyt for so long...

- vince put everything in that deal to go straight, and now that it's in jeopardy, he going back to his old ways....he gonna kill this season, mark my words....the way he basically told colin to shut the fukk up about killing himself and do what I say, damn.....yea, he gonna kill this shyt...

:laff:......I think your spot on.....

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
:francis: you nikkas just kill shyt

it's not even midnight on the west coast and y'all are already spoiling future episodes. This is like the last episode of GoT all over again. By the time you went to the bathroom, every blog had an explanation about why so and so didn't die.

If you really that Farrell was dead after 2 episodes, I'm sorry your an idiot then. Would make zero sense for them to bill him as a leader character in this show and have him in key scenes already, only to kill him off. The first shot may have hit him because the second looks like he flinched.

Be gullible brehs

Daps
The writing is azz this season. The storyline w/ his ex wife and the pudgy kid is stupid. She the one that got raped am d is happier than him.
Please stfu with this stupid azz shyt. We saw his ex-wife in one scene for like two minutes. I don't think running off and leaving your husband and newborn for two months is handling the rape well.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you really that Farrell was dead after 2 episodes, I'm sorry your an idiot then. Would make zero sense for them to bill him as a leader character in this show and have him in key scenes already, only to kill him off. The first shot may have hit him because the second looks like he flinched.

Be gullible brehs
Why can't we just enjoy the fukking show how it is presented to us?