lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a fukking idiot to be honest, it's obvious she didn't get raped, she had an affair got pregnant and used him to clean up her mess.

basically, that's why she hit him with the 'i'm get a paternity test'...she know the kid aint his, so does colin...but the fact he killed a muthafukka over her being 'raped', he's convinced himself otherwise...also, she distancing herself from that shyt with the 'you didn't do that for me'...she got colin by the balls...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That CGI is top notch now days :wow::troll:
26800b2c87.jpg

Daps
basically, that's why she hit him with the 'i'm get a paternity test'...she know the kid aint his, so does colin...but the fact he killed a muthafukka over her being 'raped', he's convinced himself otherwise...also, she distancing herself from that shyt with the 'you didn't do that for me'...she got colin by the balls...
Honestly if he would of gave her the fade right then and there I wouldn't of been mad :yeshrug:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it before and I'll say it again: that lounge singer is some Club Silencio Mulholland Dr. shyt. Things are not as they appear.
:manny:

It seems like they keep going to the same bar in the middle of nowhere so they're not seen and this chick just plays music there.