TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Did anyone read Nic Pizzolatto's book titled Galveston? I read it at the end of last year and thought it was pretty dope. I think he grew up or definitely lived in that southern Louisiana/Houston/Galveston area. I'm actually pretty interested to see how he captures Cali in this season because he definitely captured Louisiana/Houston/Galveston in his book & True Detective season 1.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Only really feeling Colin Ferrell's character right now; Can't stand McAdams character , even though her pops seems like a master :troll:. EP felt meh to me, but I need to rewatch it again.
yo i got this wild feelin that Vince Vaughn gonna get live as the show goes on tho:patrice:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
did anyone else laugh when they did htat Avengers type of shot at the end, and then the 4th detective (Bezzerides's partner) went "fukk" and left leaving only Klitsch, McAdams, and Ferrell? Like creh knew this story aint about him. :lolbron:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That scene with the eerie chick folk song was just pure true detective.
cosign, that was a dope scene, yet to a couple others in this thread, it comes off as "corny" or forced. I'm 90% sure these people had their minds made up before they even watched the god damn thing.

and @obarth you're spot on with the highway/artery thing.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Did anyone read Nic Pizzolatto's book titled Galveston? I read it at the end of last year and thought it was pretty dope. I think he grew up or definitely lived in that southern Louisiana/Houston/Galveston area. I'm actually pretty interested to see how he captures Cali in this season because he definitely captured Louisiana/Houston/Galveston in his book & True Detective season 1.
yup he grew up in Louisiana, even graduated from LSU.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
with all of the audio sync issues with the 720p rips last night I signed up for a free trial of HBO now..

shyt is :flabbynsick:

basically unwatchable on my HTPC through a regular browser. Stream was jittery as fukk

then I started watching on the ipad while Ive got my expensive TV and 5.1 system turned off. :francis:
Playback was better on the iPad but the stream kept reverting to low resolutions every minute or two for 3-4 seconds and then jump back up to HD. :upsetfavre:

Since the app is exclusive to web browsers and iOS devices you've got nowhere else to go.

I don't know what HBO is thinking with this :trash:, its still easier and more convenient to just download the rips 95% of the time.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crehs dont know that Vince Vaughn got started as a dramatic actor.

Old School was when the new Vince Vaughn showed up, altho Swingers is when we first saw signs of it.

did anyone else laugh when they did htat Avengers type of shot at the end, and then the 4th detective (Bezzerides's partner) went "fukk" and left leaving only Klitsch, McAdams, and Ferrell? Like creh knew this story aint about him. :lolbron:

:patrice:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
The crack fiend that collin hushed was that mexicans woman's missing sister right?