BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
at first i was a little skeptical as to whether or not Bullseye handled the rapist
but its clear from how outrageous this sum bytch is that yeah...
he did that dirt
so much shyt going on though you gotta be zoned into this shyt
Rachel Mcadams clearly got wicked shyt in her closet from the scene with her boyfriend or whatever and then hearing her pops say how she "especially hates men"
Vince Vaughn look like a gangster struggling to go straight and that Casper guys death is somehow gonna fukk up his plans and his wife seems to be on some low key Cookie from Empire shyt
Gambit got PTSD
buncha fukked up folks all woven into one story

fukkery:lolbron:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Nah, that's not what I got. I think they just gave him a name and an address. Also, any one notice that Vince's creepy side kick has red hair? Maybe that whole thing wasn't quite as it seems :mjpls:

Damn....just rewatched and you're right.

I was thrown off by Vaughn saying "I wanted to do this, and now it's done"

Daps
I wasn't really feeling the first episode, but I'll reserve judgement until more of the story unfolds. However, it already feels like Velcoro is gonna take some sort of Oh Dae-su character arc - I know Farrell has the acting chops to pull it off, the question is - can everybody else pull off their respective roles.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikkas came together at the end like the avengers

avddd.gif
:russ:Breh..that shyt was the complete Bizarro Opposite of the Avengers...

NO ONE looked like they trusted or wanted anything to do with the other officers.

This season...:whew:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Eh, it was alright. They threw a ridiculous amount of information at us and not exactly in the most subtle ways either. I guess they might have aimed to make this less vague than the first season but they might be overdoing it. And I feel there are some tonal issues what with them trying to recreate that creepy under the skin vibe of the first season (like the music which was brilliantly used there is just completely overblown and obnoxious here).

Farrell and McAdams did a good job though, not sold on Kitsch yet (guy has the charisma of a dried up towel) and I feel I need some time to judge Vaughn properly. I think most people were misled by the reports saying he was going to play a gangster/crime boss. In the flashback with Farrell he seemed like one of those blue collar thugs who run some minor business on the block, and the present scenes seem to emphasize that there's more ambition and focus in the people that surround him (his wife and his right hand man). Also note that none of his 'partners' seem to respect him without Caspere being there and he seems out of his league in the big boy's game for now.

Nah, that's not what I got. I think they just gave him a name and an address. Also, any one notice that Vince's creepy side kick has red hair? Maybe that whole thing wasn't quite as it seems :mjpls:

I'll say one thing, the guy in the picture Vaughn handed him (said to match the description) looked nothing like the kid either. So there are multiple levels of ambiguity to that entire rape/kid situation.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
For yall complaining about Vince being miscast, y'all musta not seen his performance in Rudy where he was a mean and evil son of a bytch

:mjcry:
crehs dont know that Vince Vaughn got started as a dramatic actor.

Old School was when the new Vince Vaughn showed up, altho Swingers is when we first saw signs of it.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only really feeling Colin Ferrell's character right now; Can't stand McAdams character , even though her pops seems like a master :troll:. EP felt meh to me, but I need to rewatch it again.