Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just watched it, cool episode, Colin Farrell is the highlight of this so far...

When he called his son a fat p*ssy had me :heh:

When he went to the bullies house and beat up his pops and cursing out 12 year olds :dead:

I knew that old man they found at the end was dead from they first showed him earlier in the episode :wow:

I prefer this episode over the first episode of season 1 TBH :manny: this one was much faster paced.

Is it me or that missing girl from the evicted house is the same girl that motorcycle cop is smashing?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same goes for me on both counts man.

Pretty sure the dude on the bench was the missing person's house that they went through that had all of the sexual art and dikk statues in it, where the other detective said, "If I die, go ahead and burn my shyt!"

So everyone kinda collision coursed I think? Colin's character was investigating the missing person who became the dead body, the dead guy maybe owed money to Vince Vaughn, or is somehow related money-wise, Taylor's character found the body on his part of the highway, and then McAdams I guess got called to the scene? Not sure if she's a homicide detective or not.

The dead guy worked for the city in some capacity. He's Vince Vaughan and the other gangsters inside man on their plan to get all the government money rolling in for the rail line development. Him being dead makes it harder for Vince to get the deal done I'm going to guess.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really enjoyed the subtle references to season 1. We saw Colin Farrell be the "bad guy at the door" twice. Marty used to think that the world needed bad guys who kept the other bad guys at the door. Sometimes Marty was that protector. Other times it looked like he was the bad guy. Colin sure looked like he was the bad guy at the door. That said, the scene where he kicked in the reporters door looked a lot like the scene where Marty kicked in his young girlfriends door. Second floor apartment. Quick kick breaks it down. Chaos inside.

Marty ended up being a protector, maybe Colin does too?

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
RIGGINS GOT THEM HOES WANTING THE dikk AS USUAL

WHEN THAT 8TH STREET LATINA WAS GIVING HIM DOME YOU JUST KNOW HE WAS THINKING

UFUbwkRJeylC9PjcSQsJiigcW1zomc6qtqXf_h_-OxmR97mCX14MGnEYbwneM50mvDPjqQDt-bb1ockZLG3HDdTTytM

RACHEL MCADAMS :shaq:

DADDY ISSUES :takedat:

82998597.gif

COLIN FARRELL CHANNELED HIS INNER NATURE BOY AND GAVE OLD BOY A HOE-GAN LEVEL BEATDOWN

PURE fukkERY :krs:

1118_hulk_hogan_splash.jpg

EVERY SCENE VINCE SPOKE, THE NATURE BOY WAS EXPECTING SOME RIDICULOUS shyt LIKE

350x700px-LL-dd6e4f11_tumblr_luivocdjHm1qizcl4.gif

:russ:

shyt WAS LEGIT BREHS :whoo:

fukk THE SALTY ASS REVIEWERS :pacspit:

THIS SEASON GONNA BE :ahh::ohlawd::banderas:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'll assume this is a real question and answer it for you.

No.......Vince Vaughn's people took care of that for him and that's why he puts in work for him now.
its like muthafukkas aint even watching the shyt :snoop:

how the fukk i be high out my mind and can STILL follow whats going on? :stopitslime:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll assume this is a real question and answer it for you.

No.......Vince Vaughn's people took care of that for him and that's why he puts in work for him now.

its like muthafukkas aint even watching the shyt :snoop:

how the fukk i be high out my mind and can STILL follow whats going on? :stopitslime:

Nah, that's not what I got. I think they just gave him a name and an address. Also, any one notice that Vince's creepy side kick has red hair? Maybe that whole thing wasn't quite as it seems :mjpls:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Anyone have any idea on what McAdams wanted her guy to do that freaked him out? Saw lots of jokes on here about "he ain't hitting it right" but I read something about it alluding to anal sex, but moreso her wanting to maybe be the one doing the fukking? Like with a strap on or something? Either that or some type of rape/daddy fantasy? She's an incredibly dominant character, so I'm assuming it's something either super dominant (an extension of that) or super submissive (the one time where she doesn't have to play the dominant role).

Nic Pizzolatto did say that Oedipus Rex was going to be a big influence for this season, and fatherhood already seems to be a big thing between Colin Farrel and Rachel McAdams' characters. Vince's character also talked about wanting to have kids.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have any idea on what McAdams wanted her guy to do that freaked him out? Saw lots of jokes on here about "he ain't hitting it right" but I read something about it alluding to anal sex, but moreso her wanting to maybe be the one doing the fukking? Like with a strap on or something? Either that or some type of rape/daddy fantasy? She's an incredibly dominant character, so I'm assuming it's something either super dominant (an extension of that) or super submissive (the one time where she doesn't have to play the dominant role).

Nic Pizzolatto did say that Oedipus Rex was going to be a big influence for this season, and fatherhood already seems to be a big thing between Colin Farrel and Rachel McAdams' characters. Vince's character also talked about wanting to have kids.

Antigone was Oepipus' daughter. I don't know a whole lot about her and that whole story beyond the obvious stuff though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Antigone

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Nah, that's not what I got. I think they just gave him a name and an address. Also, any one notice that Vince's creepy side kick has red hair? Maybe that whole thing wasn't quite as it seems :mjpls:
and in return he does GTA missions for them