jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That was a 9.5/10 episode.

Dudes had there negative reviews already typed up before they even watched the episode then just added details after.

Colin is going to kill it this season. Vince is doing fine. Its clear some people here literally only know him from his comedies and didnt watch his films pre-old school. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with his performance so far, YOU just can't seperate the actor from his more famous roles because you made your mind up before you saw one scene.

That scene with the eerie chick folk song was just pure true detective.
Vince can act his ass off in dramas. Return To Paradise and his performance in Domestic Disturbance stand out to me. He was evil as hell in the latter.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That plot was kinda confusing..

Whos the dead guy they found?
YyORIi5.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The online reaction to this in some places is ridiculous. People WANT to hate this season.

Like, when a fukk boy writes eye rolling embarrasing bullshyt like this as soon as it ends

http://www.vox.com/2015/6/21/8822159/true-detective-premiere-recap-season-2

Dudes just nit picking shyt and his list is just desperation for clicks. Nobody writes that without an agenda going into it.

Thats why I cant take tv critics serious.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
U can tell they went for a certain look w/ this cast. All these pretty c@cs. McAdams aint got the depth for this, and Ferrell been done. Riggins is surprising tho :ehh:

Im gonna watch it, but the story is already all over the fukkin place. U can tell Colin trying to top Mcconaughey, but he aint up to it :mjpls:

They didnt even know the city :mjlol:

agreed across the whole post, breh. RIGGINS is the star. Colin is anti McGAWDaHAY. Vince is stinking it up a bit too and i fux with him.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The online reaction to this in some places is ridiculous. People WANT to hate this season.

Like, when a fukk boy writes eye rolling embarrasing bullshyt like this as soon as it ends

Dudes just nit picking shyt and his list is just desperation for clicks. Nobody writes that without an agenda going into it.

There's been a pretty strong anti Pizzolatto circlejerk among TV critics on twitter ever since this story ran last year after Season 1:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/true-detectives-nic-pizzolatto-season-723406

Critics were VERY heated at the wi-fi remark he made.

That's not to say his writing or either season of the show is flawless, but there is definitely more to all the backlash than that.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Episode definitely warrants a rewatch, everything makes more sense now. I don't know if it's what they're going for, but I think all of the aerial highway shots are meant to represent arteries. The intro, with all of the red (blood) features roads and highways as well and at times they even look like arteries. Plus Caspar was apparently bled out before he was placed on that bench. I'm not into the whole theorizing over a show like this, but whoever killed old boy most likely did it because they see the highway system as the life blood of the state and a train spanning central Cali takes away from that.

I don't know why fat boy didn't get a pair of Curry's instead. White people love Under Armour:mjpls:

This, brehs, is why I have not and will continue to not read reviews for anything, ever, unless they're viewer/consumer reviews. A bird head is one of the 31 most ridiculous things about the premiere?:dahell:Get this Buzzfeed bullshyt the fukk outta here, my nig:camby:

There's been a pretty strong anti Pizzolatto circlejerk among TV critics on twitter ever since this story ran last year after Season 1:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/true-detectives-nic-pizzolatto-season-723406

Critics were VERY heated at the wi-fi remark he made.

That's not to say his writing or either season of the show is flawless, but there is definitely more to all the backlash than that.
The vast majority of reviewers have agendas. And god forbid you say anything bad about these sensitive ass bytches. The Newsroom was generally lauded by actual viewers, but critics shytted on it because it's a direct attack on the media. That's why when a new show comes around and nikkas want to tell me what some dude named Sepinwall, or what ever his name is, has to say about it, I tell them to kick rocks.