Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Vince Vaughn is a miscast
McAdams too.

Vince has done so many screwball comedies, I see Owen Wilson everytime he's on camera.

Imagine Al Pacino in Vince's role :wow:

Dont know why that name came up. Vince don't look like a boss doe.

They tryin to be season 1 on roids. Bigger cast, probably bigger budget. More elaborate story.

So is big red the child of the rapist? Heblooks He looksnothin like Colin :mjlol:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
McAdams too.

Vince has done so many screwball comedies, I see Owen Wilson everytime he's on camera.

Imagine Al Pacino in Vince's role :wow:

Dont know why that name came up. Vince don't look like a boss doe.

They tryin to be season 1 on roids. Bigger cast, probably bigger budget. More elaborate story.

So is big red the child of the rapist? Heblooks He looksnothin like Colin :mjlol:
Obviously the kid isn't his you knit wit. He said that at the pre hearing to get custody of his kid. Pacino too old to play Vince roll. He did fine. Rachel also , you just looking to complain, like always.

Daps
Pretty good episode :leon:

I'm all in brehs :blessed:

The issue with the reviewers is that they are expecting the same exact 2 cop buddy buddy/conflict from the first season :francis:

They only wanted it to be one way :francis:

But it's the other way :lolbron:
Marlo-One-Way.png

Daps
Thjs episode was virtually all unnessacary exposition. Every main character is shades of the same "cop on the edge" stereotype. I can't tell the difference between Rachel, Colin or Taylor. Vince always looked like he was on the verge of doing that comedic rambling thing that he always does.... I also don't take him seriously as a business man ; I'm not sure why he's on this show. Taylor seems like he doesn't what to be there at all also.

Most of the character problems could be solved by focusing on 1or 2 characters. Colin is clearly the best actor in the show. Vince could be the second focus just to avoid a repeat of Colin character tropes but this dude cant sell his lines.

Besides the story deciding to kick in 50 mins into the show, the editing is the worst part. It like the director chose to film city shyts when he didn't know how to end a scene. I swear a few of those scenes weren't even done before it cut to a shot of the city. The:heh: ominous music ain't help either.... It was so outta place and didn't match the tone of this show at all. :bryan:

This reminds of that AMC cop show.
Negged :camby:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
How can the opening episode to an [essentially] entirely new story, have unnecessary exposition for the whole 55 minutes though lol

That's clear nitpicking shyt.
It didn't completely, it showed Colin at casperes house and business man Vince pissed that caspere was nowhere to been seen potentially fukking up his investments. Then they showed weekend at bernies enough times to let u know that was caspere.