Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Obviously the kid isn't his you knit wit. He said that at the pre hearing to get custody of his kid. Pacino too old to play Vince roll. He did fine. Rachel also , you just looking to complain, like always.
Shut up fukkboi :pacspit:

I couldn't pay attention to that bs interview. I kept lookin @ that old azz tv and laughin @ Colin tryin his best Mcconaughey impression :mjlol:

Raise a rapist's child brehs:beli:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
When Colin and the other detective was in the city planners Ben Casperes house..there was dikks, p*ssy, ass and titties in pretty much every part of the house :pachaha:except there was one thing that stood out different from all the sex in that place though. That skull that was completely decorated was that Santa Muerte? :lupe:

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McAdams too.

Vince has done so many screwball comedies, I see Owen Wilson everytime he's on camera.

Imagine Al Pacino in Vince's role :wow:

Dont know why that name came up. Vince don't look like a boss doe.

They tryin to be season 1 on roids. Bigger cast, probably bigger budget. More elaborate story.

So is big red the child of the rapist? Heblooks He looksnothin like Colin :mjlol:

:patrice: I kinda like mcadams so far. But yeah I think it's pretty clear the kid isn't his. born 9 months after the rape, looks nothing like his "dad", haven't seen the mom yet but I think it's clear the rapist is the real faher shoutout maury

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Shut up fukkboi :pacspit:

I couldn't pay attention to that bs interview. I kept lookin @ that old azz tv and laughin @ Colin tryin his best Mcconaughey impression :mjlol:

Raise a rapist's child brehs:beli:
:ohhh:

Guess your mom ain't tell u about me

I'm the pappi

:umad:

Take your ass to bed and don't get your lebrons jacked u fakkit

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm agreeing with @fillerguy on the premiere. This episode was all over the place. At least the end started tying things together, but there wasn't much focus.

Colin's character was great and I think McAdams one will be too. Those two are clearly the best actors for this season.

I'm gonna watch it through, but it feels a lot less captivating than season one.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reviewers were right about one thing every character is a Russ cohle ripoff, :scust: colin Farrell even looks like present day rust cohle with the mustache and long hair. And Vince Vaughn just sucks :scust:

Macadams is the best so far. Despite that I liked the premiere and the ending gave me a reason to keep watching. The show still has that feeling that you're watching a really long movie

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'll go back through the thread, but my first impressions:

- episode started slow and it felt like they were trying to include too much, but as it went on, it picked up and shyt started to tie together...it's gonna be a hell of a season...

- colin gonna kill this season like matt did season 1....he sniffing coke, got a drinking problem, anger issues, kid aint his, and he working for a mob guy....yea, it's setup for him, he just gotta knock it down....

- Rachel was holding her own and I think people gonna respect her acting after this season....same goes for vince...

...not gonna try to over think the 1st episode, just gonna enjoy....

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Last season had a great deal of mystery to draw you in......then you realized it was just a character study and all the mystery stuff was just the backdrop. The execution made it great. :ehh:

Now that you know they're lives already fukked up and the season starts off without that eerie feeling. :ld:

I think it gets better though :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That was a 9.5/10 episode.

Dudes had there negative reviews already typed up before they even watched the episode then just added details after.

Colin is going to kill it this season. Vince is doing fine. Its clear some people here literally only know him from his comedies and didnt watch his films pre-old school. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with his performance so far, YOU just can't seperate the actor from his more famous roles because you made your mind up before you saw one scene.

That scene with the eerie chick folk song was just pure true detective.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
First episode has me just as intrigued for this season as episode 1 of season 1 did. Pizzalato won me over last season with his writing so I have confidence that this story should be engaging. The characters seem interesting enough with the little I've seen of them. We'll see if Cali can be as amazing a setting as Louisiana and Texas were last season.

Not surprised to hear negative opinions: the easiest thing in the world to do is compare as opposed to actually assessing and analyzing something objectively for what it is:manny:Rust and Marty have nothing to do with this season. Last season in general has nothing to do with this season, but of course, just one episode in, the comparisons are being made. Plus you factor in the cynical internet staple of turning on anything that gets praised too much and there's bound to be backlash.

And none of these characters resembles Rust:camby:Rust isn't beating up some random nikka over shoes, or being the cliche drug abusing, declining cop. Besides possibly also having substance abuse and daddy issues, we have no idea what type of character McAdams is playing. Kitsch's character maybe comes close, but he's more of a self sabotaging, PTSD suffering dude that lives through his work than a dude that puts on a bullshyt nihilistic front to deal with his past tragedy. In other words, forget season 1 existed and just watch instead of running with these insufferable comparisons.

Last edited: