@3Rivers the Gawd :blessed:thanks for this

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Finally watched the finale.

Thought it was fantastic. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Imma miss frank and ray.

Thought franks death walk was brilliant. It wrapped up his character arc very nicely.

Much better finale than s1.

As for the seasonI give it an 4.5/10.

:usure:and I fixed the second bold.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm trying to figure out the reason for the Paul character. Make no mistake I thought Taylor did okay with what he was given but in the end he is just a third detective with a huge backstory that ate up a lot of screen time and he dies in episode 7 and his death really doesn't even tie into the finale at all.

If you eliminate the Paul character and some of the back and forth with Frank and his wife you are left with Antigone/Ray working the case and Frank as a side character who got fukked over in the railway deal.

It frees up a lot of time to explore the case and all the shyt surrounding the railway/underground orgy parties/politicians.

:manny:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Ahh I'm back. :pacspit: That's to you know who. This was a solid season, nowhere near the first season but still solid in my opinion . If there is another season , the original director has to come back or they let David Fincher or some much more established director set the tone of the season.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm trying to figure out the reason for the Paul character. Make no mistake I thought Taylor did okay with what he was given but in the end he is just a third detective with a huge backstory that ate up a lot of screen time and he dies in episode 7 and his death really doesn't even tie into the finale at all.

If you eliminate the Paul character and some of the back and forth with Frank and his wife you are left with Antigone/Ray working the case and Frank as a side character who got fukked over in the railway deal.

It frees up a lot of time to explore the case and all the shyt surrounding the railway/underground orgy parties/politicians.

:manny:
Thats what ive been saying. His character and story was a huge waste of time. This season needed one more rewrite with his character completely gone.