USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I broke out laughing my ass off at that cheese shyt. Looks like a commercial out of Robocop 3 seconds before one of them gets their head blown off

:russ:

full

:mjcry: I had tears in my eyes. Then again I'm extra sensitive to any father-son type shyt. You wanna make me cry, just pull that card on me

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
even if frank gave up the suit he would have been damn near naked with no water in the fukking desert, no guarantee he would make it to safety.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

:mjcry: I had tears in my eyes. Then again I'm extra sensitive to any father-son type shyt. You wanna make me cry, just pull that card on me

It felt forced in my opinion. The 1st scene he called him a fat faq then every scene after was akward as fukk. If pork red wouldve thru up the middle finger it wouldve been hilariously accurate

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It felt forced in my opinion. The 1st scene he called him a fat faq then every scene after was akward as fukk. If pork red wouldve thru up the middle finger it wouldve been hilariously accurate

I saw it as more he sees his son as this fat, ugly awkward emasculated kid, and Ray is this dominating, brooding super masculine figure—polar opposite. It pained him to see his kid looking like a bytch. He was a complete emotional fukk-up, and the only reason he didn't off himself was for his son. He loved him unconditionally, and to me that love, even if it was tough love, was worth it to him.

I mean he really eased up on him as the season progressed, and him having the little trophy symbolized that the kid deep-down loved his dad and respected him or otherwise he wouldn't have that shyt with him.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ray's ending was just like how Heat ended for deNiro
One of those had superb acting and the other had Colin Farrell :stopitslime:

the story was easy to understand, it was just stupid and boring. :beli:

All the characters sucked. McAdams included. How shr just gonna fall in love w/ bum azz Ray and have a baby by him :what:

And why couldn't they just go to the feds? :what:

Season was 2/10. So forgettable. :francis:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:dwillhuh:

Ray's

EDIT: p.s. what a STUPID plot point that was too. Why pile all this shyt on? He dies in some Miami Vice lame swerve, then the call doesnt go through to his kid? Then the paternity test says he is the dad? Then he has a son through Antigone? It was all needless bullshyt that really pissed me off. They tried to make his death more tragic, and like everything else this season it was just too much

Speaking of that, anyone else caught that on Frank's fake passport under his name it actually said "Hamlet"? :mjlol:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I like this thread because it proves that my disappointment with Season Two is not just me. Some ppl like this season, which is fine. But the opinions of ppl who don't like the show are just as valid. Clearly we WANTED the show to be great, but it wasn't to us. People complaining about the people complaining about the show are hilarious.