Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I think everyone should do this. You'll truly appreciate how good season 1 is.
Just the dialogue alone I miss. Russ and Marty's back and forth in the car trumps anything from this season. Should have just made Matthew and Woody the main stars, and season 2 a new mystery for them to solve with Marty's new detective agency.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just the dialogue alone I miss. Russ and Marty's back and forth in the car trumps anything from this season. Should have just made Matthew and Woody the main stars, and season 2 a new mystery for them to solve with Marty's new detective agency.

I cant believe both Matthew and Woody were executive producers this season. Did they even read the script?

:snoop:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Ehh season.

Just decided to keep watching because I don't like making it half way through a show and not finishing. Having the audience take about 5 episodes to connect shyt together is not good. Having that "it takes time" logic only works if has extra seasons- not when there is only eight episodes. And still, I was not able to grasp everything.

Vince and his girl in the show acting was bugging me when they were together. Together they had that soap opera acting vibe. shyt was like days of our lives type acting, just without some soap opera music in the background. Also the girl acting in my opinion was horrid. To me it seems like you could tell she was trying to act the part and not be it. I feel in those serious scenes between the two she just remembered the lines and that was it.So basically any female could play that position if they can remember lines.

Vince alone was alright imo.

Racheal played ani alright. Still hated her character. God damn her sex scene with Ray was weak AF. Was pissed no titties or nothing. Unlike HBO with their shows.

Paul was ehh.... I'm mad as hell I just realized he's tim riggins lmao really has my mind blown. Don't know how this slipped past me all summer.

Ray was the best character.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

SWFTOmj.jpg

uPgA3yY.jpg

cQ6boO6.jpg

pEVn6pE.jpg

DYgaPRf.jpg

3sNL6MT.jpg

B7U6Qaa.jpg

L8VWr29.jpg

HqzvO4W.jpg

:merchant::wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only glanced through the last couple pages, but lol at some of the responses....some of yall just complaining to complain, and no matter how the season ended, yall wouldnt have been satisifed....anyway, thoughts on the finale:

- damn good ending to a damn good season....it wrapped all the stories up nicely...

- why are people confused about how frank got got by the mexicans?...the cake guys turned on him....why?..cause the mexicans are their suppliers...the mexicans even told frank that before he turned over the money...they said 'who do you think supplies the armenians?'...anyway, i dug how they had frank fight till the end and how they used the hallucinations to show that point....

- wow at finding out caspere was the orphans dad...and that the man was fukking his daughter the whole time and didnt know it....

- ani was more fukked up in the head than we thought...thought she was the way she was cause of what happened to her as a kid, but come to find out she wasnt forced.....she went with the dude willing cause he told her she was pretty...damn....

- finding out the guy nails name was cause he took a nail from a nailgun to the head...damn....he's also another example of frank being a stand up guy....

- ray wanting to see his kid 1 last time being the reason he got killed....damn...and him not finding out he was having another kid....damn....

- the cops shooting holloway even though it was clear he was the one being attacked, all cause he was black ....damn....

- as far as acting: they all killed it, especially vince and colin....rachel and RIggins were good, but colin & vince were the stars of this season...

...i'll watch this season again like i did season 1....and i cant wait for season 3....bring it on nic....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. The show wanted to pull a Carlito's Way type of ending with Frank. The old school gangster with morals finally has the money for a new start and wants to ride off into the sunset with his wife, he successfully takes on the main bad guys, but just when he thinks he's home free, bam! Remember me, Benny Blanco from the Bronx?
The difference is that in Carlito's Way it made sense for Benny to be at the station, because Pachanga betrayed Carlito, and it made sense for Pachanga to betray Carlito because he thought Carlito wasn't paying him enough and was disrespecting him.

On the show it's never explained who betrayed Frank, why, or how anyone knew where he was.

The ending made it even more confusing:
- what are the Mexicans doing at Chessani Jr.'s inauguration?
- did Chessani throw the Mexicans at Frank because Frank knew too much?(Chessani would find out from the Russian broad that Frank was at the house)
- are the Mexicans part of the corridor deal now
- how was the corridor deal even possible after two head honchos were killed and Osip's money was lost?
:snoop:

to answer your questions:

- the mexicans were there cause they are working with tony now...just like frank worked with his dad....the play (the corruption) stayed the same, the only thing that changed were the actors (tony's dad, frank, holloway replaced by tony, the mexicans, and burris)...

- no it wasnt tony, the cake guys betrayed frank....they the ones that told the mexicans where he was at cause they were getting supplied by the mexicans...the mexicans said this to frank...

- yes, they probably are....

- the russian and the other guy werent head honchos...maybe out of their clique they were, but there were higher ups in charge of the deal going through, i.e. the gov....the corridor was gonna happen no matter what, that's why everyone wanted a piece of the land....and the only thing that mattered was your money, the actual people were replaceable...

Oville

Pro
Daps
Technically Ray coulda seen his son again had he continued to go to the boat meet with Ani who had all the files. Cuz the plan was to expose everyone involved in the conspiracy which woulda cleared their names. Once that was over he coulda returned home and seen his son there. SMH

Daps
"I see you... running through the trees. You're small. The trees are like giants. Men are chasing you. I'm right here. You step out of the trees. You ain't that fast. Oh, son... they kill you. They shoot you to pieces."

I guess Velcoro's dream pretty much foretells his fate. Working on the Bohemian Grove theory - "the trees are like giants" = Redwood trees that surround the grove.

Owl_Shrine.jpg

I'd love to say I called it a month ago, but we were basically slapped in the face with it. :heh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 2 finale>>>>>>>>>>>Season 1 finale for 2 simple reasons

1. It was actually a good episode and not some weird convoluted bollocks rushing to tie a bow on loads of questions that were asked furing the season

2. I actually know who birdman was, why he was doing what he was doing and i have no questions unanswered to the season

Who or what was the yellow king again? :troll: