wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
only glanced through the last couple pages, but lol at some of the responses....some of yall just complaining to complain, and no matter how the season ended, yall wouldnt have been satisifed....anyway, thoughts on the finale:
pretty much, and they came out of every hole possible to pile on for this finale. im glad its over so we can get a break from the whining. even though they'll be back for season 3

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Season 2 finale>>>>>>>>>>>Season 1 finale for 2 simple reasons

1. It was actually a good episode and not some weird convoluted bollocks rushing to tie a bow on loads of questions that were asked furing the season

2. I actually know who birdman was, why he was doing what he was doing and i have no questions unanswered to the season

Who or what was the yellow king again? :troll:
@hexagram23 Please ban this person

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
:shaq2:

This though...

55c816a5169027501c6f13d4_td-salute.gif

:mjcry:

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:russ: at a grown man taking advantage of a kid that has no idea what's going on as not counting as rape in your mind
:patrice:

How old was she when it went down?

I didn't really pay attention to like 3 episodes

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Some of yall nikkas hating while clearly not paying attention exposing yourselves as mildly retarded...

The season was far from great but it gradually did get better...Started off terrible got good around episode 4/5 and finished off strong...Solid 7.5/10 season imo...Hats off to Vince Vaughn, I hated on him at first but his character really grew on me and a big reason for the show redeeming itself from that poor start...

My only beef with the finale was Ray going back...That was very sloppy and downright stupid imo...I get dude wants to see his son one last time but why so fukking obvious about it? He was standing there out in the field all exposed while being all over the news as a wanted man...Dude is fukking cop for Christ sake, he knew they would have a tail on his family...If you don't have time to do pay a visit properly without exposing yourself then don't...his son isn't going anywhere...Live to see him another day bruh...Make the phone call in a few days before you reach Venezuela...

A lot people draw comparisons to Heat but that situation was different...Neil didn't have much of a choice, that was his one and only shot at getting Waingro for killing his homies...He knew about the security but he didn't expect Pacino to double back with the whole precinct on a hunch at the last minute...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: I don't give a fukk tbh, I just think it's funny. I think most of us didn't know half the shyt that was going on in this season. Honestly I rewatched some of season 1 and tbh this season had a much more dynamic and rapid plot. The ending episode was crazy as hell to me in a good way. We got a bigger scope in season 2 and in a way it's refreshing