USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Collin Farrell carried the show with his performance. I didn't know ol boy could act this well. He delivered a memorable character to us :wow: RIP Ray Velcoro the don :to:

Vince didn't hit his mark until the second half of the season and his dialogue was hard to deal with at times. But overall this season was good. It was an obvious step down in quality from season one which was easily a 9/10.

I give this season 8/10. Like another poster said, I really hope Nic can hire a team of writers to work with. The story was way too saturated and the dialogue oftentimes corny. With writers at least he'd have help telling the story he wants to more effectively. I also hope Fukunaga is involved again in season 3.

Yeah Ray could've come off as a ridiculous, over-the-top character, but he nailed it. The facial expressions, the stare, the voice, everything. Just brilliant acting. I'm semi ready to :mjcry: just thinking about his death and all that fukked up shyt that happened to him at the end

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Pizzolatto went full retard at the end there with Franks whole desert walk and hallucinations. And also, Velcoro getting gunned down with B-movie slow mo followed by the fade out to the water and Antigone's face:huhldup:

Like it came from a Steven Seagal movie:huhldup:

The hallucinations were pretty bad but that slow mo fade to the water had me dying. It instantly reminded me of the :banderas: scene from Assassins where his reaction fades to moving water.

:russ:

Btw, regarding the paternity test:

Eh, I think we're going to see a swerve anyway where it turns out it is actually his kid.

Called it a couple weeks ago, brehs. :wow:

For the rest I have only one word to sum up this episode and that is fukkery. From the cops shooting the black police chief who's clearly being attacked by a knife wielding maniac to the COD invasion of the Russians to the goddamn salute, shyt was "dumb stoopid".

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the season 1 finale was a shytty conclusion to what was a good season. i won't find fault in anyone thinking this finale was better than the first because both were shyt.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Win some, lose some, the war continues on next season breh

@3Rivers

55c816a5169027501c6f13d4_td-salute.gif

What a scene....:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So whose baby was that at the end with franks girl and rachel mccamds?
:dwillhuh:

Ray's

EDIT: p.s. what a STUPID plot point that was too. Why pile all this shyt on? He dies in some Miami Vice lame swerve, then the call doesnt go through to his kid? Then the paternity test says he is the dad? Then he has a son through Antigone? It was all needless bullshyt that really pissed me off. They tried to make his death more tragic, and like everything else this season it was just too much

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Dear lord... can you imagine how great season 1 will be now that we completed the shyt show that is season 2?!?!

:mjlol:
Can't beleive I ever said one negative thing about season1 last year. That shyt is like a masterpiece compared to the trash we got this season. Yellow King. Carcossa. Russ. I'm ready to go back again brehs!:blessed:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't beleive I ever said one negative thing about season1 last year. That shyt is like a masterpiece compared to the trash we got this season. Yellow King. Carcossa. Russ. I'm ready to go back again brehs!:blessed:

I think everyone should do this. You'll truly appreciate how good season 1 is.