MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
So basically, if Frank didn't burn down the clubs he wouldn't of had the Mexicans on his ass like that? The cats at the bakery sold him out to them? Didn't he just hand them 2Ms or some shyt? This show had the most ungrateful gangsters I've ever scene.

Mexicans kill breh after he hands them 1M in cash, over some clubs?

:snoop:
Frank's revenge on Osip made it look like he was also flipping off the Mexicans.

I think the bakery cats were loyal, since they got him the passport. Seems unlikely those cats would even want to do business with the Mexicans...and there was far more money in it for them if Frank were alive rather than dead.

The Mexicans squeezed Frank to get in on trafficking, I don't think they really could offer more, much less make an offer to begin with, to work a setup out. They probably picked up he was in the area indirectly, because of the meeting, but I don't think there was a direct sell off.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So basically, if Frank didn't burn down the clubs he wouldn't of had the Mexicans on his ass like that? The cats at the bakery sold him out to them? Didn't he just hand them 2Ms or some shyt? This show had the most ungrateful gangsters I've ever scene.

Mexicans kill breh after he hands them 1M in cash, over some clubs?

If he didn't have the diamonds in his suit he probably wouldn't have attacked dude only to get stabbed. He would've had a chance at least.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Frank's revenge on Osip made it look like he was also flipping off the Mexicans.

I think the bakery cats were loyal, since they got him the passport. Seems unlikely those cats would even want to do business with the Mexicans...and there was far more money in it for them if Frank were alive rather than dead.

The Mexicans squeezed Frank to get in on trafficking, I don't think they really could offer more, much less make an offer to begin with, to work a setup out. They probably picked up he was in the area indirectly, because of the meeting, but I don't think there was a direct sell off.
See, for me that's not good enough.

I knew he'd have it out with the Mexicans, but the show implied that they were good after they met when Frank was looking for the girl. That's why I mentioned the clubs being burned down being the reason they were after him. Which is fine, but I'm trying to understand how they found him or if somebody sold him out.

Frank told Ray that nobody would see what was coming as far as that Russian in the Cabin Meetup for days. Yet right after he gives the dudes the bread he gets tracked down the Mexicans, and it's never explained how they knew where he was at. I don't have a problem with him dying, I'm just not feeling how it was carried out to that point. And you're right, it makes no sense for the bakery brehs to sell him out when he was going to cash them out again when he got to where he was going.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If he didn't have the diamonds in his suit he probably wouldn't have attacked dude only to get stabbed. He would've had a chance at least.
True, but Frank's mouth did him in at that point.

"A million bucks doesn't at least get me a ride back to town?"

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Reppin
#LWO
:wow:

SWFTOmj.jpg

uPgA3yY.jpg

cQ6boO6.jpg

pEVn6pE.jpg

DYgaPRf.jpg

3sNL6MT.jpg

B7U6Qaa.jpg

L8VWr29.jpg

HqzvO4W.jpg

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps

Frank told Ray that nobody would see what was coming as far as that Russian in the Cabin Meetup for days. Yet right after he gives the dudes the bread he gets tracked down the Mexicans, and it's never explained how they knew where he was at. I don't have a problem with him dying, I'm just not feeling how it was carried out to that point. And you're right, it makes no sense for the bakery brehs to sell him out when he was going to cash them out again when he got to where he was going.
Exactly. The show wanted to pull a Carlito's Way type of ending with Frank. The old school gangster with morals finally has the money for a new start and wants to ride off into the sunset with his wife, he successfully takes on the main bad guys, but just when he thinks he's home free, bam! Remember me, Benny Blanco from the Bronx?
The difference is that in Carlito's Way it made sense for Benny to be at the station, because Pachanga betrayed Carlito, and it made sense for Pachanga to betray Carlito because he thought Carlito wasn't paying him enough and was disrespecting him.

On the show it's never explained who betrayed Frank, why, or how anyone knew where he was.

The ending made it even more confusing:
- what are the Mexicans doing at Chessani Jr.'s inauguration?
- did Chessani throw the Mexicans at Frank because Frank knew too much?(Chessani would find out from the Russian broad that Frank was at the house)
- are the Mexicans part of the corridor deal now
- how was the corridor deal even possible after two head honchos were killed and Osip's money was lost?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:scust: at Burris living. I think it was clear Ray was ready to die but I wished he took more of them(Burris in particular) out before he died. Dude went out like John Marston(r.i.p) coming out of that barn:mjcry:
I think I created a modded file that allowed Marston to live and kill everyone using Dead Eye...obviously the game didn't progress as it was intended but he lived :ehh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Even when Frank says the words "The Mexicans" it sounds funny as hell. Like Mexicans in LA or Cali is a new phenomenon. Should've mixed in Esses or Cholos or gave them a made up neighborhood that they claim like Eastside 13's or some sh*t. Nobody says "The Mexicans" over and over like that in Cali:mjlol: At least say "some Mexican motherf*ckers" if it came down to it.