Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hbo needs to start from scratch. Bring in a new team of writers amd just let em work.

Is it a way we can keep track of everyone that liked this season? Cuz their opinions should be sh1t from now on :francis:

Isn't that what they did with this season?

Cuz this shyt felt nothing like the previous one

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
finale was the best episode of the season. i enjoyed it from beginning to end.

i think the writer was just too ambitious wanting to make a complex story line and forgot to actually develop these side characters. whenever somebody like burris was mentioned i was like "who?".

i give the season a 7/10 and thats because the finale and the episode before this one were solid. if the finale would have been weak it would be a 6/10.

on to the next one.

oh and :damn: poor ray went from thinking he only had a b*stard to having 2 true born sons :wow: poor guy.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Damn Ray....why didnt you take the bag and run around the corner....then jack a damn car.....he didnt have to go out the way he went out.....

I knew Frank wasnt gonna get out clean...he should have capped them Mexicans from the joint

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Riggins :mjcry:

Ray :mjcry:

Frank :mjcry:

Didn't even get to see Frank's wife titties :mjcry:

I kept thinking that was the big tittied broad from Mad Men, just found out last week it wasn't.........I was also hoping to see them sweater puppies :mjcry:

As for the Season....it was just ok, even though I still dont know what was going on most of the time. I give it 7/10 :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol at ppl complaining about the ending.... wtf did you expect while watching this season ? You think this is a Marvel movie?

:what:
It seems like the writers thought this was a Marvel movie, what with all the black ops missions, COD style shoot outs, and easily dispatched bad guys...

:whoa:

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA!!

Now just wait a GOTDAMN minute here!:francis:

:ufdup:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This season is a prime example of "more" not always being a good thing.

1 Season, with 8 episodes, and 4 main characters who all shared a lot of camera time... and multiple plots/storylines going on in the background that had to be resolved without enough time to go into everything in detail.

The climax points in the show weren't even that good. From a S1 to S2 comparison, just on the action aspects alone, S2 had more of it, but none of the scenes even came close to Rust and Marty's initial encounter to the psycho out there in the boondocks, let alone the GOAT scene in the hood with the biker gang and Rust.

This season could have been much better if they simplified it some. I kept watching thinking I'd see something great happen, but it never did for me. Just a whole lot of shytty dialog and cliche scenes that started becoming predictable to anyone who's watched crime/dramas before.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I don't understand why Ray felt the situation was that hopeless. If he managed to get rid of the transponder he had a good shot. Yeah he had "eyes" on him. But he was in a Charger, a fast car.

As we saw the assault team was in an SUV. Ray didn't know that, but he would know that surveillance crews use average, nondescript vehicles. They don't follow people in Porsches.

Someone on avclub said that multi-vehicle surveillance teams are hard to get rid of. That's incorrect. They are hard to detect. That's the whole point. But once you know they're there it's a matter of speed/driving.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6/10 - dont even care enough to post thoughts about the season

the scene where Ray got clapped up in slow mo, then it fades to McAdams face on the water was laughably bad, even by this shows standard

:scust:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it boils down to this, Nick had Season one written, he had 3 years to wrok on it. It was good. Instantly after the success of Season 1 he has to write Season 2 in less than half the time he had to write the first one, and it showed. Most TV shows have teams of writers, 2 at the very least, The writing showed this season man, I hope they bring in some much needed writers for season 3, if there is a season 3.
The season 1 storyline was basically written for him based off a real case. Sure, he had to dress it up and he did a great job, but the guidelines were there. It reminds me of Spike Lee: when the story is written for him there's only so much he can do to make it too weird and artsy; he has to say within the lines. When he writes his own stuff, especially his recent work, he just jumps off the deep end and its crap.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
6/10 - dont even care enough to post thoughts about the season

the scene where Ray got clapped up in slow mo, then it fades to McAdams face on the water was laughably bad, even by this shows standard

:scust:
shyt made no sense either. Takes out 2-3 guys easy, then just runs out from cover like a warrior and gets blown away

:why:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So basically, if Frank didn't burn down the clubs he wouldn't of had the Mexicans on his ass like that? The cats at the bakery sold him out to them? Didn't he just hand them 2Ms or some shyt? This show had the most ungrateful gangsters I've ever scene.

Mexicans kill breh after he hands them 1M in cash, over some clubs?

:snoop:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I honestly enjoyed this entire season.

People were stuck on Vince Vaughn. I knew he had dramatic acting chops and thought he nailed the "uncomfortable mobster trying to fit in with old money" character well. I could see the stilted demeanor and odd verbiage as traits that helped flesh out the story.

It's on the writing when two lines reveal how Frank did the dirty work and was doomed (poisoning the land and showing to be ruthless and calculating), but I'll be damned if I still didn't want to see him make it through the desert for a moment there.

And Stan? He became a meme, but fukk if so many folks missed the boat. He was supposed to be a peripheral character. As we learn more over the season...while treated like a trusted goon, he would have fukked Frank over like every other criminal with the opportunity. Stan was nobody, but Frank was loyal to a fault. An old school gangster in a new world.

8.5/10 will rewatch :yeshrug: