IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
That whole lil staring back and forth seen with Farrell and McAdams in the motel was wtf long. Im like damn how many times is the camera just going to back in forth between them giving each other strange "maybe we should fux" looks.

Cool episode though. Vince Vaughn was more on point in this one.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Another good episode. This season has been borderline great all season.

I still found pauls character to be a huge waste of time,and low and behold his story really went nowhere. He was just canon fodder and somebody had to die.

If his character had been cut out all together and that time was given to ray or ani or the case the season would have been much stronger for it. And you kill ani the effect would have been much stronger.

Definitely would've sped things up or allowed the show to delve into other parts of the investigation more thoroughly. It would've changed the dynamic.

Although it did appear that Paul was doing most of the investigative work and there was no way they'd believeably storm the party without someone with his skills.

It's just a missed opportunity all around. The only blessing was seeing Emily. :takedat:

Daps
Still not convinced Burris is the birdman.

It's clear that Laura and Leonard, the two orphaned children from the diamond robbery, are enacting revenge.

Why else would one of the kids grow up and just so happen to work for Caspere? (She was the seemingly timid secretary at the movie shoot) Why would she work the parties?

Yulqeh3.jpg
"Notice King" clue of the season perhaps -

h6nbkfr.gif

I still don't know all about this. I'm still not convinced that those two are the orphans. Or maybe I'm reading too much into things. :patrice:

Daps
Does anyone else think Ani's mystery sex act could be her reenacting what happened when she was younger with the man in her vision?

Also I'm still trying to work out how this fits into the picture -

He described the new season as a detective story in the manner of Oedipus Rex, in which “the detective is searching and searching and searching, and the culprit is him.”

So with Paul now out, it seems Pizzolatto is now referring to Velcoro. Does this mean he's directly tied and responsible for the events that will occur or is the narrative based around him being the one responsible for the undoing of his own life?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Storyline is so over convaluted for no damn reason.. At this point who gives a fukk about who kills Caspere anymore.. this shyt is literally all over the place.. show had so much potential but is just poorly written. IMO the acting is the only thing thats saving it
It's just uninteresting. Very disappointing season.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I genuinely don't know what's happening this season. Stuff is quite obviously happening but every character just seems to say random names and places with a few pictures and somehow this makes a story. I'm baffled.
During the whole scene with Vince Vaughn and dude I kept asking myself has this Stan dude been shown cuz he seems kinda of integral to this scene :what:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Been waiting all season for that Vince heel turn, knew it would come. I like this season
You can't heel turn against a power evil faction taking over. It's like say one of the heaven's flock branched out and tried to shutdown the NWO he would never be considered a heel that would make him a tweener at worst

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was kind of lame to me :yeshrug:. I still think Paul's character was useless this whole season, his story line goes nowhere and this show would honestly be the same without him. Vince has been killing it but some people will ignore that because he Vince Vaugne. I think binge watching the new GOAT show MR Robot has made me realize how not so great TD has been this season. I'll have a final verdict on this season of TD after binge watching all 8 episodes again.

:whoa:

Daps
Can someone explain how the kids and the diamond robbery play into the murder of Casper? I'm still confused on this part of the show.
Margaret and Leonard Osterman were robbed and killed in '92 (by Lt. Burris, Dixon, Holloway and Caspere was involved in some manner) - Leonard Jr. and Laura are their children - the orphans. Caspere who was in possession of the blue diamonds, leads to who was responsible of killing their parents. Exacting revenge/justice. That's the theory anyway.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ps how was Paul able to crawl so effortlessly despite receiving a gunshot wound in the back that went through to his chest? :ohhh:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Another good episode. Only gripe I had was Ani and Ray's scene near the end, it just slowed everything down. Paul's escape scene was intense enough but to just slow it all down like that bothered me. Definitely need a repeat viewing (might as well binge watch the season) the parts about the diamonds and orphan kids was kinda everywhere.

I'm amazed people still come here to complain and not add to the discussion. Do I know what's happening? Yes. Does the dialogue bother me still? No, not in the past two episodes. Do I hate this season? It has it's faults but it's still interesting and intriguing, plus I don't quit most shows I watch.