Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Another good episode. This season has been borderline great all season.

I still found pauls character to be a huge waste of time,and low and behold his story really went nowhere. He was just canon fodder and somebody had to die.

If his character had been cut out all together and that time was given to ray or ani or the case the season would have been much stronger for it. And you kill ani the effect would have been much stronger.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
weakest sex scene i've ever seen especially for being in true detective
That was a passionate sexual tension filled make out session tho, my dikk got a little hard.

Riggins :mjcry: the end where his girl cries while watching that movie right after it happens reminded me of Donnie darko where people are crying at the end after everything happens

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Ok finally we have a good episode.

that weak ass sex scene pissed me off tho.

fukk outta here with that love making shyt when your drinking dark ass liquor and u under so much stress like what they are in.

He should have threw her on the wall and started plowing that shyt at least if we wasn't going to get a titty scene/

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Noticed how when Frank's wife walked in and saw Blake's body on the floor, she looked as if she had been caught red-handed.
Until it was clear Frank wasn't trying to intimidate her, then she begins to offer her help.. :mjpls:

Had a feeling this bytch was up to no good ever since the first episode. Would not be surprised if she ends up setting up Frank in the finale. :sas1: Lets be real here..after all the shyt that has happened so far, there is no way Frank is coming out of this unscathed.

Last edited:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
At the motel, why was Ani totally ignoring the exchange between the missing hooker and her sister about her pervert boyfriend?

That shyt sounded pretty serious. Her sister was like, "Noo no, he's changed"

Did I miss something about some fukked up shyt that this unnamed character was doing that had the prostitute so shook about going back :patrice:?

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Still not convinced Burris is the birdman.

It's clear that Laura and Leonard, the two orphaned children from the diamond robbery, are enacting revenge.

Why else would one of the kids grow up and just so happen to work for Caspere? (She was the seemingly timid secretary at the movie shoot) Why would she work the parties?

Yulqeh3.jpg

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Storyline is so over convaluted for no damn reason.. At this point who gives a fukk about who kills Caspere anymore.. this shyt is literally all over the place.. show had so much potential but is just poorly written. IMO the acting is the only thing thats saving it

Last edited:
Daps
Nah ray has been by far the best part of this season. If kitsch died in episode 2 then nobody would have cared. His storyline this season has been a waste of time and inconsequential to the plot.

Edit:

Well now that i think about it,anis background has been woven into the plot. Franks has as well. As has rays. Its Literally only pauls story that hasnt affected the plot whatsoever.

Oh, well then obviously the black mountain stuff being on the board represents Pauls sexuality. You see,the black mountain is a symbol representing him as a person. His repressed sexuality is a black mark on his life. And the more he hides it the more of a mountain it becomes. This is expressed by him riding his motorcycle in the dark,the black if you will. A running theme of black emptiness in all the characters lives.

:troll:

This is much more plausible then the writer or director using red herrings trying to trick the audience in an old fashioned whodunit murder case.

I'll ask again. What in Pauls storyline have i not been paying attention to as you claim that has so far affected the plot?

And while we are at it, what in Ray or Franks story line would possibly be confused with a red herring since you tried to throw that in there.

No cornier than what you wrote since you have absolutely nothing to back up your stance.

And I dont believe Pauls past will play a role in the last two episodes. At all. I merely concede there is a very outside chance of it happening.

I can say its been pointless and inconsequential because quite literally so far it has been.

As for the rest, I do not believe this season is perfect. It has sloppy writing at times and Pauls character seems to fill the gay sub plot quota on tv shows now then anything of actual value.

All the other 3 characters past have played a role in the plot and moving it forward.

Man,just shut up. You have no stance because youre fukking corny.

You seem adamant that im not paying attention to Pauls plot but yet cant bring up one tangible thing to defend you saying that.

So shut the fukk up,b.

I came to the conclusion by watching what is presented to me.

Now EXPLAIN what has happened in pauls story line or background that has moved the plot forward and has been so intrinsic to the show.

Remove Taylor from the show and you have the exact same show.
Why is that even an argument :mindblown:

Youre right, I should have just simplified it and said case instead of plot. Plot was too vague. Or even the main narrative might have worked since if I said the case was the plot he would :troll: see you dont know what the plot is. Or I could have said all the other characters pasts have tied into the main story. Although he would just say :troll: the story IS Paul,the case is not. And completely ignore what he knew I was meaning.

But
:troll:'n is rampant in this thread anyway.
bubutbut Paul's story has no connection to the "plot" :mjlol:

bubutbut "Black Mountain" has nothing do with the case, it means nothing :mjlol:

bubut you're trollin if you believe Paul's past ties into the main story :mjlol:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Can someone explain how the kids and the diamond robbery play into the murder of Casper? I'm still confused on this part of the show.