USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince has killed it this whole run. fukk what people say.

:ehh: He's grown on me pause. The lines he's been given are ridiculous though.

" There's a simple brilliance to death. It's like reading a book underwater.... somebody, somewhere is gonna get soaked, and it sure as hell ain't gonna be me." :dahell:

" Your dad... your dad was special. He was like an eskimo in a volcano factory. He lives inside of you... you're pure igloo, kid. Pure igloo."

:dahell:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I think everyone is doing a great job.

People trippin' over some of the shyt Frank be saying as if they don't remember some of the ridiculous shyt Rust was saying in season 1.
Right.

People took Frank's quirky dialogue as Pizzaman being pretentious, but in reality the character was overcompensating for trying to move up the social ladder from a broke ass forgotten kid.

This episode was slow and dramatic, but intense. The Twin Peaks vibes were amazing. I wasn't as frustrated as some folks, but the payoff was very rewarding.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I've said numerous times and I'll say it again...

I am enjoying this season more than last... :yeshrug:
U cool and all, but

giphy.gif

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
This episode was kind of lame to me :yeshrug:. I still think Paul's character was useless this whole season, his story line goes nowhere and this show would honestly be the same without him. Vince has been killing it but some people will ignore that because he Vince Vaugne. I think binge watching the new GOAT show MR Robot has made me realize how not so great TD has been this season. I'll have a final verdict on this season of TD after binge watching all 8 episodes again.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Wasn't the best written character and was surely not played by the best actor but that was a sad end.:francis:

Ps I still don't get why he went to such lengths to hide his homosexuality in 2015
:why:
word
had he just come out all kinds of wonderful opportunities woulda presented themselves
throw a fukkin wig and a dress on and really he'd really be swimmin in gold

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The scene where Riggins/Paul tells his girl and mother to "just order room service" at a Motel 6 sums up the whole season. :shaq2:

This season was just about laughing at how poorly written it has been. Nic put his foot into Season One though so he still has some good will going into Season Three for a full recovery.

Some people say they like this season, which is fine, but some people also like NCIS and Bones so whatever....Good taste is rare. :yeshrug:

Also, I love when ppl act like they never heard of ppl Hate-Watching a show with ease...like its heavy work. I easily watch The Strain and TD Season 2 (two weak Sunday night shows) while browsing on my Laptop AND iPhone. I don't love these shows but they aren't bad enough to not have playing in the background.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The scene where Riggins/Paul tells his girl and mother to "just order room service" at a Motel 6 sums up the whole season. :shaq2:

This season was just about laughing at how poorly written it has been. Nic put his foot into Season One though so he still has some good will going into Season Three for a full recovery.

Some people say they like this season, which is fine, but some people also like NCIS and Bones so whatever....Good taste is rare. :yeshrug:

Also, I love when ppl act like they never heard of ppl Hate-Watching a show with ease...like its heavy work. I easily watch The Strain and TD Season 2 (two weak Sunday night shows) while browsing on my Laptop AND iPhone. I don't love these shows but they aren't bad enough to not have playing in the background.
I never even picked on that u would think someone would mention it before the final edit. However there are some motels that do do room service

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wasn't the best written character and was surely not played by the best actor but that was a sad end.:francis:

Ps I still don't get why he went to such lengths to hide his homosexuality in 2015 :why:

Because he didnt want to admit to HIMSELF he was gay.

I know some people think being gay is a choice and all but some people are gay and hide it because they dont want to be gay.

Its easy to say well why dont you just come out but in reality what if you dont want to be gay? It changes how you are preceived in the world and some people dont want to deal with that.

Theres plenty of gay people that will do anything but admit it, just look at @Napoleon.